• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trackfan22
    Originally posted by Moura
    Originally posted by rudeboy
    I don´t think Jamaica will sweep 100m female.
    We might sweep and we might not. I think that we will get two medals. It could be gold/silver or gold/bronze.
    By now my pick would be Fraser/Jeter/Brown. I think Kerron is facing problems and I am afraid she won´t be at her best in Berlin. We can not forget Williams ussually peaks in majors and bahamian girls are running at her best (with their experience, it is not impossible to medal).
    actually i wouldnt count out kerron just yet.. she is also capable of peaking .. for the championships...
    I am concerned about Kerron. I think she peaked before Beijing and I am afraid that she might have done the same before Berlin. I hope I am wrong. Her coach needs to learn from his mistakes.

Comment

We might sweep and we might not. I think that we will get two medals. It could be gold/silver or gold/bronze.
      By now my pick would be Fraser/Jeter/Brown. I think Kerron is facing problems and I am afraid she won´t be at her best in Berlin. We can not forget Williams ussually peaks in majors and bahamian girls are running at her best (with their experience, it is not impossible to medal).
      actually i wouldnt count out kerron just yet.. she is also capable of peaking .. for the championships...
      I am concerned about Kerron. I think she peaked before Beijing and I am afraid that she might have done the same before Berlin. I hope I am wrong. Her coach needs to learn from his mistakes.
      when did she peak too early the national championships..??/ 10.80 .. ina plus 1.4 wind ..i think she prob would have ran low 10.8 had it not been for her start..

Comment

I asked that question in another thread.

I'm glad you asked it too.

Seeing that you're Jamaican and all.

Does VCB, SAF and Asafa look a little fragile too?

What do you think about they're timing in regard to peak performance?

Here's a prediction....

TYSON WILL GET OUT on BOLT and BEAT HIM in the 100 meters.

Bolt won't be able to find the gear to reel Tyson in in time.

Write that down.

Did you see Tyson's start against Asafa?

I might have a similar prediction about the 200.

Let me think about it some more.
        The fool has said...there is no God. Psa 14

Comment

I don't think the wind was 1.4. Also, she didn't do much after Beijing.

Comment

Any comment about my prediction that Tyson Gay will SHOCK THE WORLD? :shock:

The fool has said...there is no God. Psa 14

Comment

I don't think the wind was 1.4. Also, she didn't do much after Beijing.
              right it was 0.9 but then if she didnt run as fast after.. proves she peaked for the two most important meets .. nationals and beijing.. although fraser dominated after as well she never ran close to her 10. 78.

i think kerron will peak again.. come beijing

Comment

Originally posted by TrackDaddy

I don't think he will shock the world. I expect a 9.8+ from him in Berlin.

Comment

I expect SAF to win the 100M. I think her preparation is just about right on. She will be ready. Kerron is now looking fragile and Asafa has been fragile since the day he came on earth.

Comment

he might would have pushed bolt to new heights had it not been for the groin..

Comment

I don't want to hear that groin excuse if he loses.

Comment

I don't want to hear that groin excuse if he loses.
                        From who Tyson, cuz he's the only mouth that matters and you won't be hearing that from him.

Folks on here the one's bugging out about the groin, not him :shock:
                        on the road

Comment

I was referring to Tyson's followers.

Comment

I was referring to Tyson's followers.

Tyson ain't got no followers, everyone riding the The Lightening Bolt :shock:
                            on the road

Comment

Ok, here goes. Jamaica winning 15 medals in Berlin.

Women's

100m- Gold, Silver and Bronze
                              200m- Gold
                              100mH- Silver or Bronze
                              400m- Gold (I'm going for the upset.)
                              400mH- Gold (She will get that drive back, and goes out all guns blazing.)
                              4x100m - Gold ( Once the batton is around, it's all over.)
                              4x400m -Gold (I'm going for the upset again. Why not use M. Walker?)

Men's

100m- Gold and Silver
                              200m -Gold
                              400mH - Gold or Silver
                              4x100m- Gold (Like the females, once the batton is around, it's all over.)
                              4x400m- Gold or Silver or Bronze (Another upset is in the making..we might just see the GREAT Usain Bolt in the mix.)

Reach for the STARS, and you might just fall on CLOUD 9

JA could get a surprise medal(s), in the field events also.

This is shaping up to be one of the best performances by a Jamaican Track and Field team at the World Championships!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sportsfanx1
                                Ok, here goes. Jamaica winning 15 medals in Berlin.

Women's

100m- Gold, Silver and Bronze
                                200m- Gold
                                100mH- Silver or Bronze
                                400m- Gold (I'm going for the upset.)
                                400mH- Gold (She will get that drive back, and goes out all guns blazing.)
                                4x100m - Gold ( Once the batton is around, it's all over.)
                                4x400m -Gold (I'm going for the upset again. Why not use M. Walker?)

Men's

100m- Gold and Silver
                                200m -Gold
                                400mH - Gold or Silver
                                4x100m- Gold (Like the females, once the batton is around, it's all over.)
                                4x400m- Gold or Silver or Bronze (Another upset is in the making..we might just see the GREAT Usain Bolt in the mix.)

Reach for the STARS, and you might just fall on CLOUD 9

JA could get a surprise medal(s), in the field events also.

This is shaping up to be one of the best performances by a Jamaican Track and Field team at the World Championships!!
                                Wow......somebody please wake him up and then slap him :shock: :lol:

P.S. you forgt the 110 hurdles, I'll add that for you :roll:
                                on the road

Comment

Working...
                                X