Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I made my picks, and all are feasible. Just sit back and watch!!

At the end of 8-22-09, when it's all over with...then can chat!!

The first day of competition starts on 8-15-09, 4am USA ET, and my alarm is already set!!

Comment

Originally posted by TrackDaddy
      Any comment about my prediction that Tyson Gay will SHOCK THE WORLD? :shock:

Allright TD, I'll take the bait.

You are delusional. But not as delusional as I am. I am still hoping for Asafa to win gold. Now that will shock the world.

One love.

Comment

Originally posted by frontrunner
        Originally posted by TrackDaddy
        Any comment about my prediction that Tyson Gay will SHOCK THE WORLD? :shock:

Allright TD, I'll take the bait.

You are delusional. But not as delusional as I am. I am still hoping for Asafa to win gold. Now that will shock the world.

One love.
        Yes, you are more delusional than I am, fr. :lol:
        The fool has said...there is no God. Psa 14

Comment

So is Blake banned or what?

Comment

Originally posted by scratchman
            So is Blake banned or what?
            Scratch there's an article talking about this on the home page, they have delayed the hearing on this, Jamaica has until 5pm Jamaican time on Monday to submit there lineup for Worlds.

So it appears Blake may not be available.
            on the road

Comment

It's almost certain that Blake will not be available and he shouldn't be.

Comment

Originally posted by rudeboy
                It's almost certain that Blake will not be available and he shouldn't be.
                If the TVJ News report last night is accurate I don't see how any of the five will go to Berlin. When reporting that the hearing would take place today TVJ News also stated that the B samples that were tested came back positive. That, along with the story on the front page here attributed to TrackAlerts which states that two B samples were not tested because of financial issues, is enough to constitute a violation, and even if the minimum penalty of a verbal warning is applied the rules say that the results from the meet must be disqualified. With no results, Blake does not make the team for Berlin.
                Regards,
                toyracer

Comment

Women

100m - 2 medals (w/gold)
                  200m - 1 medal
                  400m - 1 medal
                  4x100m - 1 medal (w/gold)
                  4x400m - 1 medal
                  400mH - 1 medal

Men

100m - 1 medal (w/gold)
                  200m - 1 medal (w/gold)
                  4x100m - 1 medal (w/gold)

And the only way Gay will shock the world is if he doesn't win Silver and either gets Bronze or something lower. He is not getting gold in anything in Berlin.

Final total: 10 total medals 5 gold, 3 silver, 2 bronze

Comment

Originally posted by Sportsfanx1
                    Ok, here goes. Jamaica winning 15 medals in Berlin.

Women's

100m- Gold, Silver and Bronze
                    200m- Gold
                    100mH- Silver or Bronze
                    400m- Gold (I'm going for the upset.)
                    400mH- Gold (She will get that drive back, and goes out all guns blazing.)
                    4x100m - Gold ( Once the batton is around, it's all over.)
                    4x400m -Gold (I'm going for the upset again. Why not use M. Walker?)

Men's

100m- Gold and Silver
                    200m -Gold
                    400mH - Gold or Silver
                    4x100m- Gold (Like the females, once the batton is around, it's all over.)
                    4x400m- Gold or Silver or Bronze (Another upset is in the making..we might just see the GREAT Usain Bolt in the mix.)

Reach for the STARS, and you might just fall on CLOUD 9

JA could get a surprise medal(s), in the field events also.

This is shaping up to be one of the best performances by a Jamaican Track and Field team at the World Championships!!
                    Is this what you think will happen or what your are hoping for will..lol i agree with you about melanie walker ..if she reproduces her best at the olympics shell take it...

Comment

damn blake not running is a huge blow.. it makes the 4x100 competitive now..hmm who will take brooks place instead ?

Comment

We have three people who can take Brook's place. You have A. Bailey, S. Facey and I think they just called up Samantha Henry. The 4 x 100m will be competitive, but with VCB, SAF and Kerron Stewart, we should be fine.

Comment

We have three people who can take Brook's place. You have A. Bailey, S. Facey and I think they just called up Samantha Henry. The 4 x 100m will be competitive, but with VCB, SAF and Kerron Stewart, we should be fine.
                          hmm id give it to aileen.. and simone facey can concentrate on her 200..

Comment

Women

100m - Gold Silver Bronze (sweep.... sweep.... sweep... if not at least two medals)
                            200m - 1 medal (at this point... I don't know... I am leaning to silver, hoping for gold)
                            400m - 1 medal (wow.... another hard one, we are getting a medal... just which?)
                            4x100m - Gold
                            4x400m - 1 medal (am seeing bronze)
                            100mH - 1 medal Foster-Hylton looks good!
                            400mH - 1 medal (I don't think Demus is unstoppable, and I actually think Melanie can pull it together to beat her)

Men

100m - 2 medals with gold am sure, not sure the color of the second medal
                            200m - Gold, without question
                            4x100m - Gold, without question
                            110mH - 1 medal, outside Robles mostly everyone is equal, I like Dwight's chances.
                            400 mH - 1 medal, too hard to pick what type, but this is VERY possible

Comment

Originally posted by trackfan22
                              hmm id give it to aileen.. and simone facey can concentrate on her 200..
                              I hope Aileen can get back to her 11.0x form, the 4x100 is getting closer than I want it to be

Comment

Originally posted by t_monk

Men

100m - 2 medals with gold am sure, not sure the color of the second medal
                                200m - Gold, without question
                                4x100m - Gold, without question
                                110mH - 1 medal, outside Robles mostly everyone is equal, I like Dwight's chances.
                                400 mH - 1 medal, too hard to pick what type, but this is VERY possible
                                Remember Blake isn't running in the 100m. And Powell is not getting a medal.

As for the 400mH, you are right. I totally forgot about the season Isa Phillips is having, Heck Danny McFarlane should be in the final too. Isa could end up in Bronze or even Silver. I don't see him beating Clement (nothing against Bershawn, but I think Clement will win it.)

Comment

Working...
                                X