Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rudeboy
    replied
    I expect SAF to win the 100M. I think her preparation is just about right on. She will be ready. Kerron is now looking fragile and Asafa has been fragile since the day he came on earth.

Leave a comment:

• rudeboy
    replied
    Originally posted by TrackDaddy
    Any comment about my prediction that Tyson Gay will SHOCK THE WORLD? :shock:

I don't think he will shock the world. I expect a 9.8+ from him in Berlin.

Leave a comment:

• trackfan22
    replied
    Originally posted by rudeboy
    I don't think the wind was 1.4. Also, she didn't do much after Beijing.
    right it was 0.9 but then if she didnt run as fast after.. proves she peaked for the two most important meets .. nationals and beijing.. although fraser dominated after as well she never ran close to her 10. 78.

i think kerron will peak again.. come beijing

Leave a comment:

• TrackDaddy
    replied
    Any comment about my prediction that Tyson Gay will SHOCK THE WORLD? :shock:

Leave a comment:

• rudeboy
    replied
    I don't think the wind was 1.4. Also, she didn't do much after Beijing.

Leave a comment:

• TrackDaddy
    replied
    Originally posted by trackfan22
    Originally posted by Moura
    I don´t think Jamaica will sweep 100m female.
    We might sweep and we might not. I think that we will get two medals. It could be gold/silver or gold/bronze.
    By now my pick would be Fraser/Jeter/Brown. I think Kerron is facing problems and I am afraid she won´t be at her best in Berlin. We can not forget Williams ussually peaks in majors and bahamian girls are running at her best (with their experience, it is not impossible to medal).
    actually i wouldnt count out kerron just yet.. she is also capable of peaking .. for the championships...
    I am concerned about Kerron. I think she peaked before Beijing and I am afraid that she might have done the same before Berlin. I hope I am wrong. Her coach needs to learn from his mistakes.
    I asked that question in another thread.

I'm glad you asked it too.

Seeing that you're Jamaican and all.

Does VCB, SAF and Asafa look a little fragile too?

What do you think about they're timing in regard to peak performance?

Here's a prediction....

TYSON WILL GET OUT on BOLT and BEAT HIM in the 100 meters.

Bolt won't be able to find the gear to reel Tyson in in time.

Write that down.

Did you see Tyson's start against Asafa?

I might have a similar prediction about the 200.

Let me think about it some more.

Leave a comment:

• trackfan22
    replied
    We might sweep and we might not. I think that we will get two medals. It could be gold/silver or gold/bronze.
    By now my pick would be Fraser/Jeter/Brown. I think Kerron is facing problems and I am afraid she won´t be at her best in Berlin. We can not forget Williams ussually peaks in majors and bahamian girls are running at her best (with their experience, it is not impossible to medal).
    actually i wouldnt count out kerron just yet.. she is also capable of peaking .. for the championships...
    I am concerned about Kerron. I think she peaked before Beijing and I am afraid that she might have done the same before Berlin. I hope I am wrong. Her coach needs to learn from his mistakes.
    when did she peak too early the national championships..??/ 10.80 .. ina plus 1.4 wind ..i think she prob would have ran low 10.8 had it not been for her start..

Leave a comment:

• rudeboy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• trackfan22
    replied

Leave a comment:

• rudeboy
    replied
    That 400MH is going to be tough. Isa might medal, but I don't like the way he ran the last time he competed.

Leave a comment:

• toyracer
    replied
    Originally posted by guruof track
    Originally posted by toyracer
    Originally posted by 3a
    my dark horse of the entire Jamaican team, Dwight Thomas in the 110hurdles.
    Agreed, 100%. He is consistently getting better as Berlin approaches.
    Darkhorse to make finals??? Isnt his PR 13.3???
    Yes, his PR is 13.30 but I'm looking past the numbers. He is doing pretty well in races, against the same people he will be running against in Berlin. In all seriousness I'd consider it a victory for him if he makes it to the final and I'm pulling for him to do it.

Originally posted by TDB
    So Isa Phillips isn't medaling?
    Apparently not.

Leave a comment:

• sprintblox
    replied
    My predictions for JA:

Men
    100m - Gold
    200m - Gold
    4x100 - Silver
    400h - Bronze

Women
    100m - Gold + Bronze
    200m - Silver
    400m - Silver
    400h - Silver
    4x100 - Gold
    4x400 - Silver

Total 4 Gold, 5 Silver, 2 Bronze

Leave a comment:

• TDB
    replied
    So Isa Phillips isn't medaling?

Leave a comment:

• Moura
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Speedfirst
    replied
    It could be no gold also, I got pick my on not sweep side of things.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X