Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No Yohan Blake - What are the Jamaican's to do?

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asafa

onlooker wrote: texas_speed wrote: Get it right: it was LEROY DIXON...not Gay Asafa would NEVER catch Tyson. And please please please remember that Asafa ran Leroy down.... ...but he DID NOT pass him. This phrase is so overused.....how could he, he was 15m back and with 2 more steps he would have brought home the gold, come on man, he's not superman. No one would have caught Dixon with that big a lead. One Love! Two steps...just like Bolt lost 10 meters by celebrating; this is nowhere close to accurate. What was the time gap at the finish? By the time that AP reached the line Dixon was already two steps ahead; I doubt that AP goes 1000mps necessary to catch him two steps after the one.

Jamaica will win the gold medal even with AP 15 metres behind on anchor. AP has to prove all you negative weirdos wrong.Leave the guy alone. Why so much venom towards him? Is it that important to you to build up others and destroy AP? He is going to surprise you all.

Comment

15 metres? Man that's the stupidest thing I've ever seen anywhere on the internet. :lol:

Comment

And we can DEFINITELY agree on your last statement dakota. :lol:

15m my ass.

Comment

Re: Asafa

Originally posted by vasanddev
          onlooker wrote: texas_speed wrote: Get it right: it was LEROY DIXON...not Gay Asafa would NEVER catch Tyson. And please please please remember that Asafa ran Leroy down.... ...but he DID NOT pass him. This phrase is so overused.....how could he, he was 15m back and with 2 more steps he would have brought home the gold, come on man, he's not superman. No one would have caught Dixon with that big a lead. One Love! Two steps...just like Bolt lost 10 meters by celebrating; this is nowhere close to accurate. What was the time gap at the finish? By the time that AP reached the line Dixon was already two steps ahead; I doubt that AP goes 1000mps necessary to catch him two steps after the one.

Jamaica will win the gold medal even with AP 15 metres behind on anchor. AP has to prove all you negative weirdos wrong.Leave the guy alone. Why so much venom towards him? Is it that important to you to build up others and destroy AP? He is going to surprise you all.
          Thats stupid

Comment

Mr. Ass man, yes AP will shock you. I am non plussed by your brutal manner.

Comment

Originally posted by vasanddev
              Mr. Ass man, yes AP will shock you. I am non plussed by your brutal manner.
              I apologize.
              I shouldnt have insulted your post that way.
              ...But it IS pretty stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by jamaicantrackfan
                The Jamaican team will be fine in Berlin'

Bolt, Asafa, Frater and Mullings will carry home gold.
                Co-signed that. When you have a 9.60's (possible 9.50) guy and a 9.70's on a relay team, the main thing is to get the baton around the track and it's be all over.

Just go back and looked at the MARGIN OF VICTORY for JA in BEIJING! Only thing the US team will be effective in is just narrow the margin a little bit. Jamaica win going away, once the baton reach/in Powell's hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Sportsfanx1

Co-signed that. When you have a 9.60's (possible 9.50) guy and a 9.70's on a relay team, the main thing is to get the baton around the track and it's be all over.

Just go back and looked at the MARGIN OF VICTORY for JA in BEIJING! Only thing the US team will be effective in is just narrow the margin a little bit. Jamaica win going away, once the baton reach/in Powell's hand.
                  You're sure about this are you, win going away, man that talk sounds so familiar, Osaka ring a bell.
                  on the road

Comment

Yawn! :?

Comment

Originally posted by Speedfirst

You're sure about this are you, win going away, man that talk sounds so familiar, Osaka ring a bell.
                      You bring up Osaka but you are famous for reminding us thet previous results doesn't mean much.

Comment

Originally posted by nony

You bring up Osaka but you are famous for reminding us thet previous results doesn't mean much.
                        I never say that :shock: :lol: ....it''s not so much the results from Osaka, I don't care about those, it's about the talk , the results cancelled that out..wink: 8-)
                        on the road

Comment

I guess you'll have to wait and be reminded that this ain't 2007!!

A club team just beat the national teams of so-call contenders a few weeks ago. A club team has the fastest time in the world and that's with having a 10.32 guy on the team. If you'll don't get the picture now, the best thing I can say is just sit back and watch!!

Comment

I guess you'll have to wait and be reminded that this ain't 2007!!

A club team just beat the national teams of so-call contenders a few weeks ago. A club team has the fastest time in the world and that's with having a 10.32 guy on the team. If you'll don't get the picture now, the best thing I can say is just sit back and watch!!

I don't care about the results from 2007, my stating 2007 has to do with same type of talk like now, guess what happened they did HAVE TO RUN the RELAY...not talk about it. I'll be watching,

That wasn't the U.S. #1 relay, but yeah the U.S. got in that butt at Penn's.
                            on the road

Comment

LOL, it's funny, but i'm not surprise. More power to you if you gloating over Penn Relays results, and to think, Asafa could barely finish the race. More power to you!!

Comment

LOL, it's funny, but i'm not surprise. More power to you if you gloating over Penn Relays results, and to think, Asafa could barely finish the race. More power to you!!
                                No gloating, stating a fact, barely finishing a race, seems to be common for Asafa this year. :shock:
                                on the road

Comment

Working...
                                X