Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Five Brazilian athletes caught in doping test

A bunch of Brazilian runners busted as well. Better before than after the WCs at least.

http://sports.espn.go.com/oly/news/story?id=4377537

I'm appalled....I thought it was just the USA. :shock:
    on the road

Comment

Originally posted by Speedfirst
      glad to know am not the only one that thought this

:twisted:

Comment

Damn that pesky hair removal cream!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Speedfirst
          You too!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Flumpy
            Will I get better results at the gym after a Brazilian wax, I wonder? :wink: :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by Seeksreal
              Will I get better results at the gym after a Brazilian wax, I wonder? :wink: :lol:
              You'll get more attention, I'm positive of that.

Comment

:lol:

Comment

you bitches are so funny... i knew this would degenerate into some silliness...

i wonder, does this now mean the 4th place for brazil in the men's 4x100 in beijing will be annuled? (one of the five was in that relay team).

Comment

Originally posted by cacique
                    you bitches are so funny... i knew this would degenerate into some silliness...

i wonder, does this now mean the 4th place for brazil in the men's 4x100 in beijing will be annuled? (one of the five was in that relay team).
                    Well at least they won't have to worry about giving any medals back...LOL
                    on the road

Comment

Other cheaters confirmed by Brazilian Federation:

-Joao Gabriel Santos Souza -(pole vault) BOLDENONE, EXEMESTANE
                      -Leonardo Elisario Santos (Triple jump) STANOZOLOL
                      -Fernanda Gonzalvez (Long and Triple jump) BOLDENONE, EXEMESTANE
                      -Jennifer do Nascimento Silva (mid distance runner) ISOMETEPTEN (minor substance)

An investigation about "illegal traffic of PED'S" is open now...

The coach of Gonzalvez and Elisario Dos Santos is Nelio Moura (same coach of Irving Saladino and Mauren Maggi)

Coach of Santos Souza is Elson Miranda (same coach of Fabiana Murer)

Comment

Originally posted by pachip
                        I doubt Elson had anything to do with it. Besides, according to Tilastopaja, Souza had a PB of 5.45 in 2008 and 5.46 in 2009, so whatever he was doing wasn't working that well :lol:

Comment

Errrr.... if there's one thing a couple of decades of doping scandals have tought us, it's that anybody can have something to do with it.

Comment

That was the thought that crossed my mind... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by polevaultpower
                              Originally posted by pachip
                              I doubt Elson had anything to do with it. Besides, according to Tilastopaja, Souza had a PB of 5.45 in 2008 and 5.46 in 2009, so whatever he was doing wasn't working that well :lol:
                              I doubt too...stanozolol is maybe the most popular PED in many gyms...sounds like "auto-medication"...but...who knows.

Comment

Working...
                              X