Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Track and Field News Having a Berlin Prediction Contest?

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Track and Field News Having a Berlin Prediction Contest?

Since Bhall is minding the shop (and he is the one I believe who normally sets up the games) whats the scoop?

That is the plan but there is a heavy workload and travel for the guys who actually have the real work to do on the contests (putting the formcharts together). So we aren't 100% certain it will happen. But there is a high likelihood. *If* it happens we'll do the standard medalists and the "pick 20 winners" contents.

Comment

Re: Is Track and Field News Having a Berlin Prediction Conte

Originally posted by donley2
      Since Bhall is minding the shop (and he is the one I believe who normally sets up the games) whats the scoop?
      Boy you are a glutton for punishment aren't you! 8-)

Comment

Originally posted by jeremyp
        If you mean me wanting to enter multiple contests; absolutely the more contests the merrier.

Comment

Originally posted by jeremyp
          If you mean me wanting to enter multiple contests; absolutely the more contests the merrier.
          Ditto. I've done 95% of my choices for the IAAF WC game and need something that taxes the skills, and the 2 TF contests do that.

Comment

Working...
          X