Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gay to face Bolt in 100m in Brussels after WC

http://sports.espn.go.com/oly/trackandf ... id=4378776

If Gay is already committing to Brussels maybe his groin isn't the issue it is being made out to be. He is also talking about racing Bolt in Zurich on Aug. 28. The good news here is that there could be additional fireworks after Berlin. The World Championships might just be the beginning.... :lol:

Re: Gay to face Bolt in 100m in Brussels after WC

Originally posted by TrainerPhil
    If Gay is already committing to Brussels maybe his groin isn't the issue it is being made out to be.
    My guess is that he'll be rubbing 1000-Euro notes on his groin to make it feel better.

Comment

Originally posted by Marlow
      If Gay is already committing to Brussels maybe his groin isn't the issue it is being made out to be.
      My guess is that he'll be rubbing 1000-Euro notes on his groin to make it feel better.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
      One Love!!!

Comment

Gay to face Bolt in 100m in Brussels after WC

i love it. if the conditions are right then we might see a couple of new records.
        T.H.U.R.L.

Comment

Ah, this has always been my favorite form of physical therapy, personally.

:lol: 8-)

Comment

If Gay wins in berlin, he will be too tired to run against bolt after just like when Gatlin won the Oly 100 in 2004 and Gay won the WC 100 in 2007. Both were too tired to face Powell after. Cowards i telll you 8 ops:

Comment

Originally posted by Internet_Bad_Boy
              If Gay wins in berlin, he will be too tired to run against bolt after just like when Gatlin won the Oly 100 in 2004 and Gay won the WC 100 in 2007. Both were too tired to face Powell after. Cowards i telll you 8 ops:
              Considering Gatlin/Gay ran 9 races and Powell essentially ran 3 (because he always 'jogs' the finals), I can see why they would be tired and fatigued.

These guys arent preparing from some meet in Brussels, they are preparing for WC, were they collect hardware. And you are calling double champs cowards. Thats laughable.

Comment

If Gay wins in berlin, he will be too tired to run against bolt after just like when Gatlin won the Oly 100 in 2004 and Gay won the WC 100 in 2007
                If Gay and Bolt both run 100/200/4x1 in Berlin, their bodies will be beat to heck and one of them will be a no-show. Gay certainly looks like he's the fragile one right now.

Comment

Coward, pot meet kettle, you're here on a message board with the screen name Internet_Bad_Boy......but Justin and Tyson are the cowards :roll: :roll:

Yeah you're a bad boy alright :shock:
                  on the road

Comment

Damn Speed, you joined in may and you already have over 1400 post.

Comment

Originally posted by nony
                      :lol: :lol: :lol:
                      "Hook Em Horns"

Comment

Yeah, I'm an insightful, knowledgeable, thought provoking, fun loving, jack of all trades, master of none, type of guy :wink: 8-)

P.S. Once I hit 200,000 I'm gone..LOL
                        on the road

Comment

slacker . . . :wink:

Comment

slacker . . . :wink:
                            LOL
                            on the road

Comment

yea he has to reply to any negativity made towards U.S athletes

Comment

Working...
                              X