Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There will be an asterisk next to Sheri-Ann Brooks name cleared or not so i say let her run the 100m but not the 4x100 because if the ruling is reversed it affects the other athletes.... of the three remaining athletes Bailey Simpson and Facey i say let simpson run while she only placed 5th in her semis she is a proven athlete who despite knee surgery is still running faster than Aileen Bailey

Comment

jamstar is right.. it's only logical solution..

Comment

Originally posted by TheBlur
        means you still would need Sherone because you need two alternates, as SAF and VCB are both doubling.
        Originally posted by jamstar
        of the three remaining athletes Bailey Simpson and Facey i say let simpson run while she only placed 5th in her semis she is a proven athlete who despite knee surgery is still running faster than Aileen Bailey
        Can we at least argue grounded in reality? Simpson is on no list of "remaining athletes". Simpson is not a named member of the team to Berlin, nor should she be. She had her chance, and did not produce when it mattered. Other athletes who did what they had to do should not be pushed aside.

If you have a favoured three of VCB, Fraser and Stewart, then the other three can be chosen from Facey (11.23), Bailey (11.07), Henry (11.14) & McLaughlin (11.35), all of who are quicker this year than Simpson (11.41). Bailiey is the obvious choice for the fourth spot, as she has the best time, actually qualified for the relay pool with her placing in the 100m final and has a gold medal at home for her part in an Olympic relay.
        Regards,
        toyracer

Comment

Working...
        X