Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: who's going to berlin ??

Originally posted by mump boy
    flump and i will be in Berlin for the whole week and when we're not in the stadium we will be reserving a space in a nearby beer hall. if anyone would like to join us for a knees up and a heated, track based debate we are easily spotted.
    Count me in!

Comment

Originally posted by mojo
      Are tasteless gay jokes always necessary when the twins post? :roll:

Get over it
      Thanks mojo

I wish you werew coming as well we'd lead you astray in beer halls ans we could stalk thorky together :-)

We'll deffo be posting for berlin and we may have something else up our sleeve !!
      Oh I already had my time with Thorky. In his hotel room no less.

My DH was there too.

I have photos.......

Comment

Are tasteless gay jokes always necessary when the twins post? :roll:

Get over it
        Thanks mojo

I wish you werew coming as well we'd lead you astray in beer halls ans we could stalk thorky together :-)

We'll deffo be posting for berlin and we may have something else up our sleeve !!
        Oh I already had my time with Thorky. In his hotel room no less.

My DH was there too.

I have photos.......
        eek i'm seeing you in a whole different light ops:
        i deserve extra credit

Comment

As Michael would say:

I'llllll be ttttttthhhheeerrrreeee!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hmmmm, I'll be in Berlin from Sunday through Thursday......Somewhat concerned given that I am not quite feeling it yet. Think it's a mixture of things: only two meets have really got me excited all year and they were Rome and Monaco - everything else has felt a little junkish, understandably post Olympics a lot of great athletes are not on top of their game - exhaustion from a mountain of work, much of which will be stalking me across the Atlantic.

I am excited about the M100, and will almost feel cheated if I don't see a WR, but with the Berlin track I am not sure even that will be happening.

Comment

Originally posted by mark
              Hmmmm, I'll be in Berlin from Sunday through Thursday......Somewhat concerned given that I am not quite feeling it yet. Think it's a mixture of things: only two meets have really got me excited all year and they were Rome and Monaco - everything else has felt a little junkish, understandably post Olympics a lot of great athletes are not on top of their game - exhaustion from a mountain of work, much of which will be stalking me across the Atlantic.

I am excited about the M100, and will almost feel cheated if I don't see a WR, but with the Berlin track I am not sure even that will be happening.
              i'm super excited mainly because i'm closing my office so won't have to think of work all week and also because of the beer tents that i'm anticipating :-)

oh and i think there's some athletics going on as well
              i deserve extra credit

Comment

Even I don't what to hang out where I am the smartest one! :shock: :shock: :shock: :?
                LOL. Or as Grouch Marx said, "I don't care to belong to any club that will have me as a member."
                "Run fast and keep turning left."

Comment

Originally posted by cacique

it's easy to recognize flumps. he's the one stalking mesnil. or did he now switch to renaud? or was it galfione? i can't keep track...
                  Neither can I :?

Comment

i'm super excited mainly because i'm closing my office so won't have to think of work all week and also because of the beer tents that i'm anticipating :-)
                    What are we going to do if there are no beer tents. Our whole holiday is based on the fact that there were in Munich. If we don't have beer halls and Oompah Bands and Ulrike Mayfarth and Martine Hellman I'm not sure what we're going to do???

We may have to sit in the stadium and watch athletics :shock:

Comment

Originally posted by Flumpy

What are we going to do if there are no beer tents. Our whole holiday is based on the fact that there were in Munich. If we don't have beer halls and Oompah Bands and Ulrike Mayfarth and Martine Hellman I'm not sure what we're going to do???

We may have to sit in the stadium and watch athletics :shock:
                      with marita koch, marlies gohr and vegetarian pizza with 'a little bit of ham' on it !!! :-D
                      i deserve extra credit

Comment

Mump and Flump you didn't happen to be in the recent addition of Spikes did you ?
                        As soon as i read that article you two sprang to mind...

Comment

gh be in Berlin now

Comment

oh and i think there's some athletics going on as well
                            I think there is a 99% chance i am your long lost twin brother from another mother.
                            phsstt!

Comment

Originally posted by Kai88
                              Mump and Flump you didn't happen to be in the recent addition of Spikes did you ?
                              As soon as i read that article you two sprang to mind...
                              what on earth made you think that was us ops:
                              i deserve extra credit

Comment

The forecast is good for the opening day of competition, at 27C. I'm sitting up in the rafters of the stadium so hopefully I'll have shade.

Comment

Working...
                                X