Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mojo
    Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Even I don't what to hang out where I am the smartest one! :shock: :shock: :shock: :?
    excuse me, little lady, where did i say anything about being the smartest? i said "voice of reason." please don't go twisting my words!

what's SPikes?????

flumps, if you see my boy lashawn, send him all my love!

Comment

Arrived in Berlin yesterday. In the last 5-10 minutes of the approach into the airport, I counted 11 athletics tracks! That's pretty much the same number of tracks that are in the whole of the UK![/exaggeration]

Comment

Arrived 2 days ago, please post appointments add here, it will make meetings easier

Comment

isnt GH there?

Comment

Yes, gh is here.

Comment

watching the stream from Toronto.

Comment

Me and flump are here now just trying to work out a good place to meet haven't found a beer hall yet :-( if anyone has suggestions please post :-)
                i deserve extra credit

Comment

Wow - sometimes low expectations generate great outcomes. Well presented programme in a beautiful arena, coincidentally under blazing sunshine and in a fantastic city plus some fast action on the track which I didn't expect based on the ISTAF and so many upsets, meltdowns, comebacks, surprises, stories - this has more than refreshed my enthusiasm for TnF.

Comment

Working...
                  X