Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mark
    replied
    Wow - sometimes low expectations generate great outcomes. Well presented programme in a beautiful arena, coincidentally under blazing sunshine and in a fantastic city plus some fast action on the track which I didn't expect based on the ISTAF and so many upsets, meltdowns, comebacks, surprises, stories - this has more than refreshed my enthusiasm for TnF.

Leave a comment:

• mump boy
    replied
    Me and flump are here now just trying to work out a good place to meet haven't found a beer hall yet :-( if anyone has suggestions please post :-)

Leave a comment:

• Weights&Shoes
    replied
    watching the stream from Toronto.

Leave a comment:

• tandfman
    replied
    Yes, gh is here.

Leave a comment:

• Weights&Shoes
    replied
    isnt GH there?

Leave a comment:

• Pierre-Jean
    replied
    Arrived 2 days ago, please post appointments add here, it will make meetings easier

Leave a comment:

• Jon
    replied
    Arrived in Berlin yesterday. In the last 5-10 minutes of the approach into the airport, I counted 11 athletics tracks! That's pretty much the same number of tracks that are in the whole of the UK![/exaggeration]

Leave a comment:

• cacique
    replied
    Originally posted by mojo
    Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Even I don't what to hang out where I am the smartest one! :shock: :shock: :shock: :?
    excuse me, little lady, where did i say anything about being the smartest? i said "voice of reason." please don't go twisting my words!

what's SPikes?????

flumps, if you see my boy lashawn, send him all my love!

Leave a comment:

• Rineanna
    replied
    The forecast is good for the opening day of competition, at 27C. I'm sitting up in the rafters of the stadium so hopefully I'll have shade.

Leave a comment:

• mump boy
    replied
    Originally posted by Kai88
    Mump and Flump you didn't happen to be in the recent addition of Spikes did you ?
    As soon as i read that article you two sprang to mind...
    what on earth made you think that was us ops:

Leave a comment:

• SQUACKEE
    replied
    Originally posted by mump boy
    i'm super excited mainly because i'm closing my office so won't have to think of work all week and also because of the beer tents that i'm anticipating :-)

oh and i think there's some athletics going on as well
    I think there is a 99% chance i am your long lost twin brother from another mother.

Leave a comment:

• gh
    replied
    gh be in Berlin now

Leave a comment:

• Kai88
    replied
    Mump and Flump you didn't happen to be in the recent addition of Spikes did you ?
    As soon as i read that article you two sprang to mind...

Leave a comment:

• mump boy
    replied
    Originally posted by Flumpy

i'm super excited mainly because i'm closing my office so won't have to think of work all week and also because of the beer tents that i'm anticipating :-)
    What are we going to do if there are no beer tents. Our whole holiday is based on the fact that there were in Munich. If we don't have beer halls and Oompah Bands and Ulrike Mayfarth and Martine Hellman I'm not sure what we're going to do???

We may have to sit in the stadium and watch athletics :shock:
    with marita koch, marlies gohr and vegetarian pizza with 'a little bit of ham' on it !!! :-D

Leave a comment:

• Flumpy
    replied

What are we going to do if there are no beer tents. Our whole holiday is based on the fact that there were in Munich. If we don't have beer halls and Oompah Bands and Ulrike Mayfarth and Martine Hellman I'm not sure what we're going to do???

We may have to sit in the stadium and watch athletics :shock:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X