Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TrackDaddy
    replied
    When I said a week or so ago that the US women CAN WIN guruoftrack and few others balked based on open 100m times.

I was told that the US women don't have the foospeed to compete with JA.

Jokers quiet now.

Leave a comment:

• Pego
    replied
    Originally posted by Speedfirst
    Originally posted by jazzcyclist
    Originally posted by justblaze1011
    Originally posted by bhall
    Wave bye bye TheBlur.
    Nah man, don't ban him. We grown here and can handle it.
    Agreed.
    But Blaze and Speed, don't you think TheBlur personal attacks were counterproductive? I was offended and I wasn't even one of the ones he attacked.
    Yeah he crossed the line with respect to the rules of the forum, but in light of that, we should be grown enough to handle anyone of that disposition.

I'm certainly not suggesting don't abide by the rules, in which we're all subject to.
    In the six year history of this forum, there have been very few posters matching his obnoxious and rude behaviour. They are all gone at the moment.

Leave a comment:

• Speedfirst
    replied
    Originally posted by jazzcyclist
    Wave bye bye TheBlur.
    Agreed.
    But Blaze and Speed, don't you think TheBlur personal attacks were counterproductive? I was offended and I wasn't even one of the ones he attacked.
    Yeah he crossed the line with respect to the rules of the forum, but in light of that, we should be grown enough to handle anyone of that disposition.

I'm certainly not suggesting don't abide by the rules, in which we're all subject to.

Leave a comment:

• Pego
    replied
    Wave bye bye TheBlur.
    Thank you, Ben.

Leave a comment:

• Smoke
    replied
    blaze dont sweat it, he was asking for it. Plus the 6 meter comment summed up his entire existence and the level of discourse. There is no more for Blurry to offer after that

Leave a comment:

• jazzcyclist
    replied
    Wave bye bye TheBlur.
    Agreed.

Leave a comment:

• Speedfirst
    replied
    Wave bye bye TheBlur.
    Agreed.

Leave a comment:

• OBUTRACKSTER
    replied
    personally I couldn't stand to hear the Blur make these ludicrous remarks anyways. He acts as if he IS the Jamaican coach. Instead of listening to what other posters are saying he only see's what he wants to.. everything else is just a "Blur" :roll:

Leave a comment:

• Fortis4Eva
    replied
    Wave bye bye TheBlur.
    They were warned.

Leave a comment:

• DCSIGMA
    replied
    Originally posted by TrainerPhil
    Wave bye bye TheBlur.
    It was just a matter of time.

Truth is, no matter what side you are pulling for or which team you expect to win you must admitt that it is going to be an exciting race and we could see two countries go under the current world record. If Kerron is ready (with her foot injury and most recent performance in the 200m I'm not so sure) she could give Jamaica a decent lead. If not, it will come down to VCB vs Jeter. A month ago I would have said VCB would run away with it, but right now I'm not so sure. It should be a close race.
    Whats the status of KS's foot injury that is if she has one...?

Leave a comment:

• TrainerPhil
    replied
    Wave bye bye TheBlur.
    It was just a matter of time.

Truth is, no matter what side you are pulling for or which team you expect to win you must admitt that it is going to be an exciting race and we could see two countries go under the current world record. If Kerron is ready (with her foot injury and most recent performance in the 200m I'm not so sure) she could give Jamaica a decent lead. If not, it will come down to VCB vs Jeter. A month ago I would have said VCB would run away with it, but right now I'm not so sure. It should be a close race.

Leave a comment:

• jazzcyclist
    replied
    I hate posters like the TheBlur. They spend more time name-calling than debating the subject of the threads. They seem to believe that all you have to do to win an argument is come up with the most sophomoric insult. :roll:

Leave a comment:

• justblaze1011
    replied
    Wave bye bye TheBlur.

Leave a comment:

• bhall
    replied
    Wave bye bye TheBlur.

Leave a comment:

• TheBlur
    replied
    i have the olympic race on tape, retard.. SAF gave Jam a 6 meter lead on 1st leg.. take your head out of your ass...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X