Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logan's latest blog

I had to laugh reading it, because it sure seems like he's implying lots more. Here's some excerpts [with my bracketed remarks]:

Well, we are on our way to fixing it. We now have a sober, responsible, smaller Board of Directors [I got them all in AA]

So, how can we tell if it is still broken? We can tell:

If agents, perhaps, have the major role in determining the management of our relay program. [obviously they still are (London?)]

If entitlement is the dominant mindset of many of our athletes [ratchet down your support expectations, boys and girls]

If committee chairs arbitrarily make decisions that create chaos in competition and unsafe conditions [they were out of control, but I’m smacking them down, one-by-one]

If leaders take stands that are steeped in blatant conflicts of interest [i.e., business as usual here before]

good with words

I recently met with Doug and I can assure you that he is eloquent, and was a riveting speaker. I was enthralled with his ability to keep an audience fixated on him. He is the same way with words. I think he does have some really good idea's, its just a matter of getting control over the wide ranging program he is trying to tame. Not sure if any one individual will be able to do so.

Comment

Re: good with words

Originally posted by HigherEd
      I recently met with Doug and I can assure you that he is eloquent, and was a riveting speaker. I was enthralled with his ability to keep an audience fixated on him. He is the same way with words. I think he does have some really good idea's, its just a matter of getting control over the wide ranging program he is trying to tame. Not sure if any one individual will be able to do so.
      Agreed and it won't happen overnight, he will need time.
      on the road

Comment

I recently met with Doug and I can assure you that he is eloquent
        Which is way he was choosing his words carefully for maximum effect. He was being highly critical of certain individuals, but couched his remarks in general phrases, so as to not ruffle feathers.

Comment

Blame it all on the evil, greedy agents!

Comment

Will he (Logan) be the U.S. version of the late Primo Neiblo in terms of righting USATF?

Comment

Re: Logan's latest blog

Originally posted by Marlow
              If agents, perhaps, have the major role in determining the management of our relay program. [obviously they still are (London?)]

What do you mean?

Comment

Working...
              X