This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lull Before World Champs - Keep It Civil

Folks- back off the personal jabs, sexist posts, drug accusations/insinuations, copyright infringement... (see the Guidelines for the full list).

We're in a lull before the best 9 days of T&F of the year. So consider everyone warned. At this point if you cause me or GH to delete a post I'm just going to ban you from participating. Sorry but I don't have time to mess about right now.

-Ben

P.S. Please stop with all the 8+ level deep quoting. It just isn't necessary and makes threads excessively long to scroll through. Cutting/pasting small quotes that make sense takes 2 seconds.

gh checking in for the first time in a week (I owed the Beautous Babs a vacation), albeit briefly.... I take it Ben has been wielding as heavy a sword as I in recent days... guess what? We won't have time for bullshit whilst in Berlin, so if you even remotely act up, ya'll will be gone, and for an extended period.

Comment

It does not hurt two have a pair of bhalls when keeping order.

Comment

Wow.....

I guess this only applies to the people that came over from TS huh??? Cause I know this don't apply to the members thats been here for a while like Athiest who is completely disrespectful and the rest of the "Jamaican" crew.

Comment

Speaking of civil, can we have a moratorium on the whole Jamaica vs US thing? It's all been said a hundred times already. A few days of silence would be lovely. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Miler
            Speaking of civil, can we have a moratorium on the whole Jamaica vs US thing? It's all been said a hundred times already. A few days of silence would be lovely. Thanks.
            even as a Jamaican I have to agree it has gotten waaaaay out of control. Agrees with a moratorium on it also.

Comment

Originally posted by justblaze1011
              Wow.....

I guess this only applies to the people that came over from TS huh??? Cause I know this don't apply to the members thats been here for a while like Athiest who is completely disrespectful and the rest of the "Jamaican" crew.
              It applies to everyone- full stop.

Comment

Originally posted by Fortis4Eva
                Originally posted by Half Miler
                even as a Jamaican I have to agree it has gotten waaaaay out of control. Agrees with a moratorium on it also.
                Hey, it wouldn't be crazy if they would resepct the hard work these athletes put in. The complete disrespect to sprinters not name Bolt is outta control. Just go back and look. A group of people would say Tyson won the race, but look, Powell looked good as well. Then here comes someone "he had a +2.6 at his back so his "basic time" is blah blah blah, so he don't stand a chance to even medal" "He will be looking at Bolt's back because Tyson sucks" I mean stupid ish like that is going to set off people, especially people like myself that knows these runners, ran with and against them and know the work they put in.

So, if you wanna weed out the people, pay very close attention to sideway jabs that will be thrown out if Tyson loses, or if Bolt loses, the excuses tied in with disrespect towards Tyson if it is Tyson that wins.

Quote me on this Mods!!! You wait and see!!

Comment

Originally posted by bhall
                  Wow.....

Hmmm? Yeah aight, we'll see!!

Its gonna be alot of in your face stuff, so unless you plan on banning the entire board, I wish you the best of luck!!! You can't ban people for freedom of speech.

Comment

You can't ban people for freedom of speech.
                    Oh yes, they can. It's their board, their rules.

Comment

Originally posted by bhall
                      Wow.....

Hmmm? Yeah aight, we'll see!!

Its gonna be alot of in your face stuff, so unless you plan on banning the entire board, I wish you the best of luck!!! You can't ban people for freedom of speech.
                      Yes, they can and they will. Some speech is freeer than other on a private message board.
                      "A beautiful theory killed by an ugly fact."
                      by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

This is funny! These are the same cats that was crying a river on TS when we would ask them to chill and watch what you was saying. Now they want what they was't willing to give us back on TS???

Ok! :roll:

Comment

This is funny! These are the same cats
                          Sorry, never played on the Track Shark forum. Liked the results page though.

Comment

Originally posted by Marlow
                            You would've enjoyed yourself, that I know.
                            on the road

Comment

Originally posted by Speedfirst
                              Originally posted by Marlow
                              You would've enjoyed yourself, that I know.
                              On the few occasions that I read some of the forum posts, I was very dissatisfied with the level of discourse. Much better than letsrun, of course.

Comment

Working...
                              X