X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Half Miler
    replied
    Speaking of civil, can we have a moratorium on the whole Jamaica vs US thing? It's all been said a hundred times already. A few days of silence would be lovely. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• justblaze1011
    replied
    Wow.....

I guess this only applies to the people that came over from TS huh??? Cause I know this don't apply to the members thats been here for a while like Athiest who is completely disrespectful and the rest of the "Jamaican" crew.

Leave a comment:

• imaginative
    replied
    It does not hurt two have a pair of bhalls when keeping order.

Leave a comment:

• gh
    replied
    gh checking in for the first time in a week (I owed the Beautous Babs a vacation), albeit briefly.... I take it Ben has been wielding as heavy a sword as I in recent days... guess what? We won't have time for bullshit whilst in Berlin, so if you even remotely act up, ya'll will be gone, and for an extended period.

Leave a comment:

• bhall
    started a topic Lull Before World Champs - Keep It Civil

Lull Before World Champs - Keep It Civil

Folks- back off the personal jabs, sexist posts, drug accusations/insinuations, copyright infringement... (see the Guidelines for the full list).

We're in a lull before the best 9 days of T&F of the year. So consider everyone warned. At this point if you cause me or GH to delete a post I'm just going to ban you from participating. Sorry but I don't have time to mess about right now.

-Ben

P.S. Please stop with all the 8+ level deep quoting. It just isn't necessary and makes threads excessively long to scroll through. Cutting/pasting small quotes that make sense takes 2 seconds.
Working...
X