Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would love to see the odds for the women's 4x400m and the 100m hurdles.

Comment

I will when the events get closer and more come up. Will have to be an accumilator i suppose.

If i can guess mens MD im guessing that will be my pot builder. mens 400h could bring me some money. I think i might do four £5 bets.

Comment

Which site is the best to win some decent money with? I'll think I'll enjoy betting on WC than wasting or using it at Atlantic City.

Comment

Chris Brown at 40/1 for the 400m, hes got the bronze in the bag in my opinion. Very very good E/W bet???

Comment

Unibet.com has Chambers at 25 times the money for a medal. Good enough for a small bet, have a feeling he'll got something up his sleeve.

Also playing Harting to medal to 2.10.

Comment

bluesq.com have a fairly comprehensive list of events up, although you cannot e/w on any at the moment.

I've just put £1 (the most I ever bet - do it more for satisfaction than to make hard cash) on Tyson Gay over 200 at 6/1 which I think is reasonable odds.

The intriguing bet I think is that men's 4x400 has USA at 1/50 and the next best (GBR, Bahamas) at 20/1. They must be pretty confident they can get the baton round!

Jelimo favourite in the 800 apparently... I've punted on Savanova at 6/1.

TBO is 7/1 in the 400m.

They have Dwain Chambers at 150/1 in the 100 not each way though. Could a bizarre chain of events see him prevail? I've put £1 on just in case!

Unfortunately some events such as Women's heptathlon and high jump, plus the men's 4x1 do not have books open yet.

Comment

Unibet offers 2.40 on Evilä to make final. Looks good to me (though I won't promise anyone anything :wink 2.30 on Martina to beat Thompson, 2.40 on Rybakov to beat Ukhov (!!) and 2.55 on Kiprop to beat Kaki also look good. 1.15 on Isi to beat Stuczynski looks like a certainty 2.75/2.50 on Keskisalo to place 4th-8th/9th-worse in final sounds like an opportunity for 2 bets.

Anyone seen any odds on mHT? It appears to me that many people here are grossly underestimating the winning chances of Kozmus, so there's some hope bookies might do the same. (Edit: bluesq.com has Kozmus at 4.50! Opportunity of the year if you ask me.)

Comment

My £1 on Kozmus is placed! (I know very little on Hammer throwing).
                  I wish I could get my head around decimal odds. My brother who works for a betting company refers to them all the time and then has to translate back into fractions for me.

Comment

Originally posted by milkandwater
                    My £1 on Kozmus is placed! (I know very little on Hammer throwing).
                    I wish I could get my head around decimal odds. My brother who works for a betting company refers to them all the time and then has to translate back into fractions for me.

Ohh so much easier Just take your 1 £ and take it times the decimal odds!
                    1£ on Kozmus to 4,50 gives you a return of 4,50£ if winning. Can't be that hard could it :wink:

Comment

And btw Unibet has Semenya as only 4th favourite behind Jelimo, Jepkosgei and Savinova.
                      I think 7,00 for winner could be worth a 10 euros or so...

Comment

Nicola Sanders 40/1 on boylesports for the win.

Why not, she was only a few hundreths away last world champs....

Comment

Originally posted by LopenUupunut
                          Anyone seen any odds on mHT? It appears to me that many people here are grossly underestimating the winning chances of Kozmus, so there's some hope bookies might do the same. (Edit: bluesq.com has Kozmus at 4.50! Opportunity of the year if you ask me.)
                          Swedish state bookie Svenska Spel had 5.00 on Kozmus! But for swedish gamblers only.

Comment

I am going to bet on 8 athletes on https://www.bwin.com/page.aspx?view=bet ... =athletics

and do a system bet,

System 2/8 (28 Bets)
                            System 3/8 (56 Bets)
                            System 4/8 (70 Bets)
                            System 5/8 (56 Bets)
                            System 6/8 (28 Bets)
                            System 7/8 (8 Bets)
                            System - Goliath (247 Bets)

does anyone know what any of these mean lol

theres a help bar on each one i clicked 5/8 and it said

A 5/8 system consists of 56 bets which transpire from 8 picks -- fifty-six 5-pick multis (parlays). At least five of the eight picks must be correct to gain some winnings - the exact amount of the winnings depends on how many of the predictions prove correct.

But im still clueless as to what this means.?

:lol:

Comment

Boylesports has now got odds on pretty much all the events now. Good ol' accumulators have sucked me in again. Just put £6 on this combo: Semenya, Dominguez, Thorkildsen, Majewski, Demus and Vili. If they all win, I'll be £1089.50 better off :shock: :lol:

Comment

I don't get this "Kaki is a great big favorite" thing. Why are the bookies so in love with him? :?:

Comment

Working...
                                X