Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with IAAF's Berlin website

Is anyone else having trouble getting the Berlin timetable to shift between Berlin time and their local time? When I click on the "yourtime" and "BerlinTime" buttons, nothing happens for me.

I already contacted the IAAF about it, but they said they couldn't find a problem, so I'm wondering if they're missing something, or if the problem is just with my computer or browser. (I've tried both Firefox and Safari, and I've tried it on both my desktop and laptop.)

I'd love to get this feature working so that I don't have to keep doing math. Math is hard. :-)
    "Run fast and keep turning left."

Well obviously it works on internet explorer. For small fee I might be able to send you some screen captures :P

Comment

Originally posted by donley2
      Well obviously it works on internet explorer. For small fee I might be able to send you some screen captures :P
      Dammit, the Internet Explorer I have is about 1 million years old.
      "Run fast and keep turning left."

Comment

It doesn't work for me in Firefox or Google Chrome, so yeah, maybe it only works in IE.

Comment

Universal sports "dashboard" (story linked on the front page) has the schedule published in US eastern time.

http://www.universalsports.com/ViewArti ... =204767807

Comment

It looks compromised! M100 Heats on Sunday?

Comment

Working...
            X