Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2009 WC: m100 (expired)

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2009 WC: m100 (expired)

    THE FORMCHART
    1. Usain Bolt (Jamaica) .........................9.69 (’08)
    2. Tyson Gay (USA) ................................9.77 (’08)
    3. Daniel Bailey (Antigua) .....................9.91 (’09)
    4. Asafa Powell (Jamaica) .....................9.72 (’08)
    5. Richard Thompson (Trinidad) ...........9.89 (’08)
    6. Simeon Williamson (Great Britain) ..10.03 (’08)
    7. Mike Rodgers (USA) ..........................9.94 (’09)
    8. Churandy Martina (Neth Antilles) ....9.93 (’08)
    9. Michael Frater (Jamaica) ..................9.97 (’08)
    10. Alonso Edward (Panama) .............10.09 (’09)

  • #2
    After all this hoopa, I really, really want Asafa to do well.

    Comment


    • #3
      Tyson SHOCKS THE WORLD in an upset.

      He gets out well ahead of Bolt, and Bolt is unable to track him down in time.

      Gay wins and ties the WR in 9.69.
      The fool has said...there is no God. Psa 14

      Comment


      • #4
        The tenth man on this list, the Panamanian teenager with bests of 10.09 and 20.00 this year, no doubt deserves consideration, but there are forty three sprinters at 10.09 or better this year. It's a shame that more of them won't be in Berlin for the individual 100m. I suspect the total will be roughly a half.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by TrackDaddy
          Tyson SHOCKS THE WORLD in an upset.

          He gets out well ahead of Bolt, and Bolt is unable to track him down in time.

          Gay wins and ties the WR in 9.69.
          and if Usain loses this would be how....Tyson's start.

          Comment


          • #6
            Which dances will Usain Bolt do after the 100 and 200 meter

            In Beijing after completing the 100 metre men's finals, Bolt did Ovamar's 'Nuh Linga' dance and after the 200 metre finals he did Ice's 'Gully Creepa' and Shelly Belly's 'Nineties Rock'.
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94_ey...eature=related

            Subsequently dances 'lightning Bolt' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuPGQRD-YSQ were created for Usain.

            Usain Bolt also was featured in Elephant man's 'sweep' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pxJrzM8 ... L&index=58

            Now there is the hot dance Sassa Step http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1L65q_cu ... re=related and others.

            I am wondering which dances will Usain Bolt do and in what order in Berlin.. These two events are my first two predictions. I know I have the events with the right winner. I hope I have the dances right.
            20201.jpg

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Weights&Shoes
              Originally posted by TrackDaddy
              Tyson SHOCKS THE WORLD in an upset.

              He gets out well ahead of Bolt, and Bolt is unable to track him down in time.

              Gay wins and ties the WR in 9.69.
              and if Usain loses this would be how....Tyson's start.
              I've seen Bolt get out with an average start a couple times this year and track down the leader.

              If Bolt gets out slow in Berlin, then tracking down Gay wont be as easy or maybe not even possible. He's not like the other people Bolt has faced this year. Running Tyson Gay down may take 9.5 speed :shock: .

              Gay has a real shot at winning.
              The fool has said...there is no God. Psa 14

              Comment


              • #8
                Those YouTube links have really stretched the page and now it's already hard to read.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Which dances will Usain Bolt do after the 100 and 200 me

                  Originally posted by euan Track Guru
                  Now there is the hot dance Sassa Step http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1L65q_cu ... re=related and others.

                  I am wondering which dances will Usain Bolt do and in what order in Berlin.. These two events are my first two predictions. I know I have the events with the right winner. I hope I have the dances right.
                  that Sassa Step look SIK! Its not new though is it?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: 2009 WC: m100

                    Originally posted by bhall
                    THE FORMCHART
                    1. Usain Bolt (Jamaica) .........................9.69 (’08)
                    2. Tyson Gay (USA) ................................9.77 (’08)
                    3. Daniel Bailey (Antigua) .....................9.91 (’09)
                    4. Asafa Powell (Jamaica) .....................9.72 (’08)
                    5. Richard Thompson (Trinidad) ...........9.89 (’08)
                    6. Simeon Williamson (Great Britain) ..10.03 (’08)
                    7. Mike Rodgers (USA) ..........................9.94 (’09)
                    8. Churandy Martina (Neth Antilles) ....9.93 (’08)
                    9. Michael Frater (Jamaica) ..................9.97 (’08)
                    10. Alonso Edward (Panama) .............10.09 (’09)
                    So does that mean that Yohan Blake is not competing?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Blake didn't make the open 100 team....

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Yeah I'm not knocking Usain's start, in Beijing his start was considered pretty good. I just feel with a person like Tyson his top end speed at it's peak will be hard to track down with an average start.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          You think Tysons gonna be in sub 9.7 form? because Bolt can go sub 9.7 with a bad start, i saw it in Brussels last year

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Gordon18
                            You think Tysons gonna be in sub 9.7 form? because Bolt can go sub 9.7 with a bad start, i saw it in Brussels last year
                            He went sub 9.7 in Brussels...............I missed that race.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              oh did you, you missed out then

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X