X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009 WC m200 pre-final chat

THE FORMCHART
    1. Usain Bolt (Jamaica) .......................19.30 (’08)
    2. Tyson Gay (USA) ..............................19.58 (’09)
    3. Wallace Spearmon (USA) ................19.65 (’06)
    4. Shawn Crawford (USA) ...................19.79 (’04)
    5. Alonso Edward (Panama) ...............20.00 (’09)
    6. Steve Mullings (Jamaica) ................20.01 (’09)
    7. Brendan Christian (Antigua) ..........20.12 (’08)
    8. Marvin Anderson (Jamaica) ...........20.06 (’07)
    9. Shinji Takahira (Japan) ....................20.22 (’09)
    10. Ramil Guliyev (Azerbaijan) ...........20.04 (’09)

Yeah, its hard to decide between Wallace and Crawford for bronze.

Crawford shows up in these meets which is obvious by the last two Olympic Games.

Tyson Gay uses his superb curve running abilities to put massive fear in the great Usain Bolt. And although this is Tyson's favorite event, he's tracked down in the last 50 meters by the caribbean anomaly.

Bolt in 19.42
    The fool has said...there is no God. Psa 14

Comment

Martina isn't doing the 200?

Comment

He's on the entry list on the championship website. He's only run 20.76 this year so maybe everybody forgot about him in the 200! Obviously the IAAF has him at 20.11 but to all intents and purposes he did run a 19.8 in a lot of people's eyes.

5th in the 100 and 200 in Osaka. 4th in the 100 in Beijing and DQ'd from 2nd in the 200m. 9.97 this year. Surely he'll make the final and has an honest chance at winning a medal in each event.

Comment

Originally posted by TrackDaddy
          Yeah, its hard to decide between Wallace and Crawford for bronze.

Crawford shows up in these meets which is obvious by the last two Olympic Games.

Tyson Gay uses his superb curve running abilities to put massive fear in the great Usain Bolt. And although this is Tyson's favorite event, he's tracked down in the last 50 meters by the caribbean anomaly.

Bolt in 19.42
          I dunno, T Diddy.
          I think if Tysons healthy enough after the 100, it could be a showdown to the wire. Tyson is a very good finisher and he's fit. I think if Bolt wins, its close.

Comment

Man, I just hope Tyson can get here healthy. Healthy Tyson = fast race = EVERYONE going along for a nice ride.
            You there, on the motorbike! Sell me one of your melons!

Comment

Bolt will win by a half a second. cut it where ever you want. but he is winning by half a second. 8-) quote me on this.

Comment

Originally posted by RamGoat
                Bolt will win by a half a second. cut it where ever you want. but he is winning by half a second. 8-) quote me on this.
                I hope your right because if Gay is healthy, you are suggesting Bolt running around 19 flat which i would love to see!
                phsstt!

Comment

The weather can be bad and Bolt runs a 19.4x and Gay runs a 19.8 high 19.9x... any combination of factors healthy, sick, tired etc, I have a hunch he is loosing by about a half a second. 8-)

Comment

The weather can be bad and Bolt runs a 19.4x and Gay runs a 19.8 high 19.9x... any combination of factors healthy, sick, tired etc, I have a hunch he is loosing by about a half a second. 8-)
                    See!!!

There you go again Tammy!!

Comment

Originally posted by justblaze1011
                      See!!!

There you go again Tammy!!
                      :roll: :roll: :roll: You love attention or something??? I could have sworn the posting name said RamGoat, NOT Tammy_Baby... Why do I even bother :?
                      ~ I bleed BLACK, GREEN, and YELLOW~

Comment

I know who posted it, just proving a point!!!

Comment

Don't prove any point to me, take your issue up with those posters. Honestly, leave me out of this entire mess... You just as bad as them, so please wipe your stains clean before you aim to point out their spot... Really this is old, and I want no part of it. Post your opinions and stop patrolling for things to argue about, because you gonna see it, but I guess it's too much to ask you to ignore it, considering you the great defender of the US cause and all...Right
                          ~ I bleed BLACK, GREEN, and YELLOW~

Comment

All he wants to do is get under your skin Tammy. It's not worth it. Just ignore the nonsense.

I dunno about a .5 sec win, but he will take this one by a comfortable margin. The fight will be for bronze and I look for Crawford to step it up at the right time. Steve Mullings might play spoiler especially if Crawford or Spearmon don't have good races.

1st Bolt 19.28
                            2nd Gay 19.50
                            3rd Crawford 19.85
                            4th Spearmon 19.88
                            5th Mulling 19.95

Comment

Originally posted by Tammy_Baby
                              Don't prove any point to me, take your issue up with those posters. Honestly, leave me out of this entire mess... You just as bad as them, so please wipe your stains clean before you aim to point out their spot... Really this is old, and I want no part of it. Post your opinions and stop patrolling for things to argue about, because you gonna see it, but I guess it's too much to ask you to ignore it, considering you the great defender of the US cause and all...Right
                              Sure am!! :lol:

Comment

Working...
                              X