Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boston TV Time Change (Also-Need

First of all, Sunday's Indoor Nationals show on ESPN2 has been changed to 6-7pm(Eastern) (Was 5-6pm).

With the New England collegiate championships being held this weekend at Boston U, I'm having a hard time getting spotters to work with TV on Saturday and Sunday (roughly noon-6pm each day). If you (I'm looking for 3 people on Saturday, 6 on Sunday) live in the Boston area and would like to see the meet from a different angle (For free and with a possible stipend added), send an e-mail directly to me at : [email protected]. Include a daytime and evening phone number. Duties include charting each of the field events and working with the clerk to make sure everyone's checked in(You'll wear a headset). Anyone who has ever posted a negative comment about recent TV coverage need not apply (JUST KIDDING!)

Re: Boston TV Time Change (Also-Need

Anyone who has ever posted a negative comment about recent TV
    >coverage need not apply (JUST KIDDING!)

They are the ones that SHOULD apply.

Comment

Re: Boston TV Time Change (Also-Need

Walt,

If I hadn't got added to the Officials crew at the last minute I'd help you in a heartbeat. Any idea on the projected coverage schedule or are you gun shy after the wrongful beating you took last time?

Comment

Working...
      X