Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

¶'09 WC mLJ: Dwight Phillips (US) 28-¼ (8.54)

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rutherford doing his usual of great qualification, brutal final. If Saladino and one other person breaks 8, he's out...which is very likely.

Comment

Originally posted by 3a
      Rutherford doing his usual of great qualification, brutal final. If Saladino and one other person breaks 8, he's out...which is very likely.
      Typical Brit LJ performance like you say... great qualification bad final... prove me wrong boys

Comment

Good to see Phillips doing well so far

Comment

i have a bad feeling in my waters for dwight

i hope he gets an 8.60 to kill it otherwise someone's going to get an 8.55 with a +1.5 to sneak him

Comment

Bye bye Irving

Comment

Third foul for Saladino

Comment

Saladino - three fouls.
                http://twitter.com/Trackside2011

Comment

I think I said this earlier: The track gods mock us!!!!! :x

I can't believe Saladino couldn't drop 7.86m or better. Crazy!

Oh well, let's see if Mokoena can go 8.50+ and Phillips 8.70m+

Comment

wow im surprised he fould that last one. I though he would have just jumped a safe jump instead of try and force it.

Comment

Originally posted by ATK
                      wow im surprised he fould that last one. I though he would have just jumped a safe jump instead of try and force it.
                      He is bonkers.... 3 fouls 5cm over, 5cm over, 3cm over.. talk about not being able to react.... move your damn maker back a bit!!!!!

Comment

Two Brits into the top eight but I've been disappointed by Greg's first three jumps.
                        http://twitter.com/Trackside2011

Comment

Have to wonder about the mascot sitting by the long jump pit. Keeps sitting there despite getting sand from the pit heaped upon him jump after jump!

Comment

837 for Watt

Comment

Originally posted by knockout
                              He is bonkers.... 3 fouls 5cm over, 5cm over, 3cm over.. talk about not being able to react.... move your damn maker back a bit!!!!!
                              At this level, it's not that simple. Adrenaline lengthens the strides and he could have been moving back 8cm every time.

Comment

The Panamanian federation head should resign immediately :roll:

Comment

Working...
                                X