• Show
Clear All

• Abebe Bikila
    replied
    Cmon Alekna

Leave a comment:

• Powell
    replied
    Malone nearly catches Kanter with 65.64. Pestano is out. Kovago only just made the top 8.

Leave a comment:

• gh
    replied
    some good throwing for an essentially dead stadium (wind-wise).

Leave a comment:

• jeremyp
    replied
    Originally posted by Powell
    Kanter has a win streak of 28 going back 13 months, but after 3 throws, he's not even in the top 3 :shock:
    He didn't win Beijing until round 4. Cool thy jets.

Leave a comment:

• Powell
    replied
    Kanter has a win streak of 28 going back 13 months, but after 3 throws, he's not even in the top 3 :shock:

Leave a comment:

• Jon
    replied
    Poland is once again having a great championships. At this rate, I wouldn't be surprised if Glanc won a medal in the wDT either.

Leave a comment:

• Powell
    replied
    Another 68+ for Małachowski in round 2, after he had to wait in the circle for a few minutes for the 1500 to start.

Leave a comment:

• Powell
    replied
    Harting 68.25, Alekna 66.36 and Kanter 65.91 in round 1. We're going to see a great competition tonight.

Leave a comment:

• croflash
    replied
    Might take 70m to win gold today.

Leave a comment:

• jeremyp
    replied
    Originally posted by Powell
    Wow! How wrong I was, and how happy I am about it, too

Małachowski 68.77 in round 1. That surely has to be worth a medal of some color.
    Could well be the gold!!!

Leave a comment:

• Powell
    replied
    Wow! How wrong I was, and how happy I am about it, too

Małachowski 68.77 in round 1. That surely has to be worth a medal of some color.

Leave a comment:

• gm
    replied
    Originally posted by 3a
    Anyone feel a Harting Fairytale coming on?
    Thank goodness you didn't mistakenly switch the first letters on those :lol:

Leave a comment:

• Powell
    replied
    Originally posted by 3a
    I see it as a three-way battle between Kanter, Harting and Alekna. Any one of them could take it. Kovago is the most likely challenger to these three.

Sadly, I don't see a medal coming Małachowski's way. He just hasn't looked the same since his injury. He said he was feeling fine now, but in the qualifying, he was still stuck in the 64's, as he had been in the last couple of competitions before the WCh

Leave a comment:

• 3a
    replied

Leave a comment:

• bruce3404
    replied
    Nice jobs by Malone and Rome to make the final with automatic qualifying throws; and Waltz just missed after being awarded an extra throw. Would have been remarkable to see three Americans in the final, but I'll happily take two.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X