PLEASE DO NOT CREATE NEW TOPICS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLEASE DO NOT CREATE NEW TOPICS

Discussion should be limited to event-by-event threads/topics. If you would like to request a new thread/topic be added please reply to this thread. We'll be adding weather and TV threads shortly.

PLEASE DO NOT CREATE NEW TOPICS
    what odds from jimmy the greek that this advice will be adhered to ?

100/1 ?

500/1 ?

10,000/1 ?

be fun to see automatic canings for transgressors

Comment

Note to those who are coming to sit in the stands..... boy, are you gonna hate Gone With The Wind by the time we're finished with you.

Comment

I don't know if it requires its own thread but the performance filter slider on the IAAF startlist pages is actually really useful and works quickly. Congrats! (now, if you can only develop something similar to control the quality of TV coverage....)

Comment

Just want to say that Lolo Jones is doing a wonderful job as a Eurosport commentator, but with the new rules, where do I post it? She's had some really bad breaks, good to see her bouncing back in this way. She has a great future in hurdling and then in broadcasting.

Comment

Well this is related to Berlin but not any races

Where can I get one of those PUMA x USAIN Bolt Foam Arms? I got Paypal lol

Comment

Sorry gh, completely forgot.

Comment

I'd like to ask what's "JO" on the USA athletics team suits. Where can I ask it :?:

Comment

Jesse Owens

Comment

Jamaica set to win the World Athletics Championship With About 7 Gold and About 4 Silver http://berlin.iaaf.org/results/medals/index.html
                    20201.jpg

Comment

Why no thread about Berlino the mascot? Best mascot ever. He's posting over on letsrun.

Comment

I would also like a Berlino the Bear thread!

I'm hoping there is a highlight video for him after the worlds. Classic Stuff!!

Comment

At time of posting, the IAAF only has 5 grey outlines in the athlete bio section on their homepage. How hard is it in this digital age to photograph every athlete as they are processed for accreditation? Most unprofessional, IAAF.

Comment

Originally posted by Weights&Shoes
                            Well this is related to Berlin but not any races

Where can I get one of those PUMA x USAIN Bolt Foam Arms? I got Paypal lol
                            My driver has been looking all over the place; apparently they all sold out very quickly.

Comment

+1 for Berlino. That bear has to be the most entertaining mascot in sports history, hands down.

Comment

Working...
                              X