Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• t. dibaba and sihine out of 10k's at worlds

arguably the best husband and wife 10k runners in the world tirunesh dibaba and sileshi sihine have pulled out of the world champs 10k, t. dibaba will try to get more treatment to MAYBE be ready for the 5k.

i would call them undoubtably the best husband and wife 5/10k runners in history, but someone did a thread on letsrun and adam and kara goucher got more votes.

http://twitter.com/Trackside2011

Comment

2 things strike me about this

1 - two great athletes missing from a champs is always a blow, but I'm guessing Defar is feeling even more confident now

2 - wtf are people on letsrun thinking!?!? There is no 'arguably' about it - with the greatest respect, I'm sure the Gouchers are lovely people, but by no stretch of the imagination are they better then BFD and her man - probably at ANY distance, let alone 10km :shock:

Comment

Originally posted by jjimbojames
        2 - wtf are people on letsrun thinking!?!? There is no 'arguably' about it - with the greatest respect, I'm sure the Gouchers are lovely people, but by no stretch of the imagination are they better then BFD and her man - probably at ANY distance, let alone 10km :shock:
        The Gouchers got more votes? This isnt an election. It's about a stopwatch and the Gouchers are even close. :shock:
        phsstt!

Comment

dang - trying to remove her from my IAAF Fantasy game and now the site is down...

Comment

Working...
          X