Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pick the Winners & Medalists Contests Are Open

Winners contest is at - http://www.trackandfieldnews.com/tfn/co ... WCWinners/

Medalists contest is at - http://www.trackandfieldnews.com/tfn/co ... Medalists/

The first could folks who enter please post here and let us know it was successful. I'm not working on much sleep...

Have fun!

I entered. Went as smooth as any other time. And have already received the confirmation e-mail.

Thanks bhall, its so much better now with your contest up and running.

8-)

Comment

Is it legitimate to pick the same athlete for two different events?

Bolt 100 and Bolt 200. It allows that but does it count?

Comment

Originally posted by Daisy
        Is it legitimate to pick the same athlete for two different events?

Bolt 100 and Bolt 200. It allows that but does it count?
        Not reading the instructions ah Daisy? :P
        You can only select an athlete in a given event for one of the point values. So you can select m200 Tyson Gay for 20 points and m100 Tyson Gay for 2 points but not m200 Tyson Gay for both 20 and 2 points. If you violate the rule your entry will automatically be disqualified.

Comment

Thanks ops:

It could be a Y chromosome thing.

Anyway Ben, for the record, I messed up the first entry, handle "daisy". Entered again using a different user name "the real daisy" but then realised I could edit my original entry.

So feel free to DQ my second entry "the real daisy".

Comment

Note contest close:

8/15/2009 00:59:59 PDT (so do it Friday or don't do it at all is the elemental message)

Comment

Medalists contest is up at - http://www.trackandfieldnews.com/tfn/co ... Medalists/

Comment

I entered both successfully! Glad you got it up and going. THANKS for the effort!!!

Comment

yes, thanks Ben.

Comment

Prizes for both contests have been upgraded to 5 year first-class subscription to the magazine for first place and 2 year first-class subscription for the runner-up.

Comment

No Laalou in the 1500 or Abdosh in the 5k?? what gives?? Cherkos isn't even on the Ethiopian team.

Comment

How do I edit my picks? Do I have to make them all over again if I want to change something?

Comment

Originally posted by Seeksreal
                          How do I edit my picks? Do I have to make them all over again if I want to change something?
                          I believe, you were sent a link to your e-mail that you have to use to access your picks.

Comment

The rules weren't specific about relays. Can I pick the same country for different relay races (example Bahamas 4x100 women and Bahamas 4x400 men)? I didn't just in case, but can the powers that be clarify that please?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Rules for relays apply the same as individual. So you can have the same team in different events.

Comment

Working...
                              X