X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL @ Daniel fooling around.

Anyone else here watching this from the East Coast? :shock:

Comment

Unger's 10.18 into a -2.5ms from earlier this year is about as bogus as Montell Douglas's "UK record".

Comment

SMH @ Bailey not shaking Unger's hand when it was clearly out infront oof him after the race.

Comment

Here in Miami......that 4:55am wake up is brutal.....but at least we are not on the West Coast.

As for that last race, I thought Bailey looked very comfortable from about 50m on. Not sure what the commentators were talking about.

Comment

Nice to know I'm not the only one on the East Coast passing on sleep. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Weights&Shoes
              SMH @ Bailey not shaking Unger's hand when it was clearly out infront oof him after the race.
              Missed that....a little bit of bad sportsmanship you think or a mistake?

Comment

Here in NY...

The French kid running, would be good to see him make the semi's at least

Comment

Bleary-eyed west coaster here.

Comment

Lemaitre officially took the race, but Burns looked VERY good. He hasn't done a darn thing this season. I've seen him struggle to run under 10.20. But he looks ready....

Could these damn Trini's surprise us again?

Comment

French junior educating Asafa Powell how to run through the line in the heats.

Comment

Disappointing start for the German sprinters, Unger and Schwab should have been able to get to the second round.

Comment

Originally posted by TrainerPhil
                          Originally posted by Weights&Shoes
                          Missed that....a little bit of bad sportsmanship you think or a mistake?
                          Don't think it was a mistake, just a stupid move.

That guy from France wow that's a talent right there I also hope he gets to the Semi's...10.04 PB?

Comment

This is arguably the deepest heat coming up although I doubt the athletes realise it because it hasn't got anyone really fast in it.

Comment

Lemaitre will probably need a PB to make it to the finals, but he could very well end up in the semis.

Comment

Williamson really had to fight there ...dipping at the line...

Comment

Working...
                                X