X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TrainerPhil
    Originally posted by Weights&Shoes
    SMH @ Bailey not shaking Unger's hand when it was clearly out infront oof him after the race.
    Missed that....a little bit of bad sportsmanship you think or a mistake?
    unger has openly speculated that bolt uses peds. bailey is bolt's training partner.

Comment

Originally posted by maroon
      SMH @ Bailey not shaking Unger's hand when it was clearly out infront oof him after the race.
      unger has openly speculated that bolt uses peds. bailey is bolt's training partner.
      Ahhhaaaa...that explains it.

Williamson 2nd and not very impressive...

Comment

Maroon - Never knew about the allegations he made, thanks for that info now it makes sense ha!

Ummmm didn't Williamson say this was going to be is breakout meet?

Comment

What's this about Tyson Gay not looking good in warm-ups? What did you guys see?

Comment

Maroon - Never knew about the allegations he made, thanks for that info now it makes sense ha!

Ummmm didn't Williamson say this was going to be is breakout meet?
            Yes, he was very disappointing, but in his defence, he does seem to be a runner who improves over the rounds and relishes a multi-round competition...doesn't look good, though, I agree...

Comment

While many are focusing on Asafa's near-blunder (which would've gone down in history as one of the all-time boneheaded moves), the thing I noticed was a near-WR start and drive phase. That was AWESOME for the first 40 meters.

Comment

Originally posted by maroon
                That's not entirely true. He said something in the mold of "they can run free on their islands ... don't have a national anti-doping agency", it also came in the heat of the moment if I remember correctly.

Still, maybe Bailey just didn't see the hand.

Comment

WOW Martina looked terrible, but then again that's been his whole season.

Comment

Originally posted by richxx87
                    While many are focusing on Asafa's near-blunder (which would've gone down in history as one of the all-time boneheaded moves), the thing I noticed was a near-WR start and drive phase. That was AWESOME for the first 40 meters.
                    Mr. Powell had a terrific 12/100 reaction time.
                    Fire Impossible.

Comment

Yep, Martina did not impress either. He barely got in........

Comment

Originally posted by 3
                        Originally posted by richxx87
                        Mr. Powell had a terrific 12/100 reaction time.
                        I'm still shocked at how poorly he judged that race. But he did look VERY fast coming out of thre blocks.

Comment

Mr. Bolt

Comment

Bolt new puma yaam spikes looking good 8-)

Comment

WOW great start by Usain's standards I'd say!

Comment

WOW.....that is as close to a jog as it gets.....amazing. Bolt easily first.

Comment

Working...
                                X