Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr. Bolt's reaction time was a much-better 141/1000 -- better than his 17/100 average.
    Fire Impossible.

Comment

I'd say that start was better than his Olympic 100 Final start (which by his standards was again a good start).

Comment

Aziz Zakari should never be allowed to be in a race again, waste of a body...made major finals and always pulled up.

Comment

Bolt looking like he burned about a quadrillionth of a calorie in that race. I don't think it's possible to run 100 meters with less effort than that lol. Damn son. Bolt is the truth.

Comment

Why wasn't Thompson introduced? he was the Olympic Silver Medalist...complete disrespect.

Comment

Well, the coverage has been odd to say the least.........

It appears the commentators aren't really sure about who the favorites are...

Comment

Originally posted by Weights&Shoes
                Why wasn't Thompson introduced? he was the Olympic Silver Medalist...complete disrespect.
                I agree this was pretty messed up. Even the announcer was like What the fuck??? when he realized they didn't zoom in on him or anything.

Comment

Originally posted by The Atheist
                  Bolt looking like he burned about a quadrillionth of a calorie in that race. I don't think it's possible to run 100 meters with less effort than that lol. Damn son. Bolt is the truth.
                  Mr. Atheist, this run seemed to remind me of a rather effortless 4x400 leg. Mr. Bolt's run did look very undemanding.
                  Fire Impossible.

Comment

Thompson looked good, considering he hasnt performed well this season after last year.

Comment

Lol Edgar having some fun with his lane 1 viewing angle litterally braking hard before the line to demonstrate howmuch safety-gap he had built lolol. Cute.

Comment

Thompson got out well and he made it look easy...he appears ready..... Edgar looked decent too.....

Zakari, the runner they featured didn't even make it. Again, odd coverage.

Comment

Damn Kim Collins still running?

Comment

Conservative start from Gay and he had to work harder than he wanted to get back into the race...in the end, it was an easy win.....but......

Comment

Mr. Gay's reaction time --- 194/1000.
                              Fire Impossible.

Comment

Tyson with a shitty start puts in semi-finalish amount of effort for the remainder of the race. Not ideal. Not the end of the world though.

Comment

Working...
                                X