Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eldrick
    replied
    cephalus is never going to find unfeeble...

Leave a comment:

• RamGoat
    replied
    LOL

Of course I read it in detail. I can make assumptions like that too, but that is the thing..It is just that the video didn't back up those assumptions.

Ok, this is going nowhere. Lets move on, Forget about Rome. Do you think Tsyon Gay can fulfill your prediction?

Leave a comment:

• eldrick
    replied
    now try again without the uncertainty phraseology he obviously included to satiate the enfeebled of cephalus...

Leave a comment:

• RamGoat
    replied
    Ahhh bwoy... you are a doo doo head.. :?

these are from your quote:

"Here is what I'm suggesting"

"And thats exactly what I think he did"

"I believe that"

"I'm assuming"

"I have no real evidence for any of this, this is just what I think I'm seeing."

"Starters don't really ever pass finishers. "

(this is so dumb)

:roll:

Leave a comment:

• eldrick
    replied
    you clearly have a comprehension deficit :

http://www.trackandfieldnews.com/discus ... 700#585700

Leave a comment:

• RamGoat
    replied
    Deliver your proof and stop wasting people's time with your speculations. You have revealed that you are a man who doesn't work with facts. I have seen your shoddy baseless math equations posted also over the place and there is a certain reason I call you out on this. Speak up and stop dodging!

:roll:

What was wrong with Tyson Gays race?! Answer.

Leave a comment:

• eldrick
    replied
    Originally posted by track_expert
    i am not qualified to judge race effort? Based on what?
    from the undemanding standard of your posts

Tyson's run was full out, if you are saying he did a FEF, you are largely mistaken.
    read & learn from bluequiet

undoubtedly the best new poster based on post-quality i've seen here in past 1y

good to know you've repaired harnias, you still dont understand how it was on Tyson.
    after seeing a few 100 in my career & including at least a coupla dozen sportsmen, i have a pretty good idea

In the past, having his optimal starts through the rounds has not helped him produce better and better starts later on.
    rounds are meant to give you the opportunity to sharpen up aspects of your race

unless you have split data showing his 20m, 40m & 60m splits in prelims & the final are the same or faster in the prelims, your argument is baseless

Ex. is Powell who had a couple incredible starts/drive phase in the rounds, and always has in the rounds.

You think Tyson would be x.xx faster without the injury, then Bolt would have been 0.10 or so faster in the 200 had he not have started his GPP later than expected because he showed more fatigue than in beijing through the rounds
    no disagreement

he had nothing left in the relay with the trinidadian almost matching him

On top of that, regardless of fitness, if he peaks for a single one off 200, he can run sub 19 because there is no fatigue/accumulative fatigue present.
    logically sounds correct, but we have anomalous data from the greats :

mj 19.32
    ff 19.68
    deloach 19,75
    King 19.75

all set in finals of championships but not bettered in 1-off races

Leave a comment:

• track_expert
    replied
    Originally posted by eldrick
    1) Tyson's run in Rome WAS 100% full out, you are not qualified to judge race effort, I am based on experience of athletes/race scenarios
    no

reading your inadequate posts thruout this forum, you clearly are not qualified to judge effort

read bluequiet's post - that is the definitive opinion by a man who definitely is qualified to judge - a former very good sprinter

2) Have you ever yourself ran with a injury? Or how about a sports hernia (which is Tyson's injury...) during a 100m race to know how it feels? If you have no clue about it, dont bother trying to say how much it's worth.
    no

i've only repaired hernias after listening to their extensive histories from sufferers

[quote:i2v44a7z]3) Its very easy to purposely start the way Tyson was in the rounds
    yes it is

& those slow starts do nothing to ingrain into the muscle memory the bullet start he needed to offer bolt any sort of challenge

Tyson did not have a bad start in the finals
    it wasn't bad, but it wouda been a faster 60m by 0.02 - 0.03s without the groin injury[/quote:i2v44a7z]

i am not qualified to judge race effort? Based on what? Tyson's run was full out, if you are saying he did a FEF, you are largely mistaken.

good to know you've repaired harnias, you still dont understand how it was on Tyson.

In the past, having his optimal starts through the rounds has not helped him produce better and better starts later on. Ex. is Powell who had a couple incredible starts/drive phase in the rounds, and always has in the rounds.

You think Tyson would be x.xx faster without the injury, then Bolt would have been 0.10 or so faster in the 200 had he not have started his GPP later than expected because he showed more fatigue than in beijing through the rounds.

On top of that, regardless of fitness, if he peaks for a single one off 200, he can run sub 19 because there is no fatigue/accumulative fatigue present.

disagree?

Leave a comment:

• eldrick
    replied
    1) Tyson's run in Rome WAS 100% full out, you are not qualified to judge race effort, I am based on experience of athletes/race scenarios
    no

reading your inadequate posts thruout this forum, you clearly are not qualified to judge effort

read bluequiet's post - that is the definitive opinion by a man who definitely is qualified to judge - a former very good sprinter

2) Have you ever yourself ran with a injury? Or how about a sports hernia (which is Tyson's injury...) during a 100m race to know how it feels? If you have no clue about it, dont bother trying to say how much it's worth.
    no

i've only repaired hernias after listening to their extensive histories from sufferers

3) Its very easy to purposely start the way Tyson was in the rounds
    yes it is

& those slow starts do nothing to ingrain into the muscle memory the bullet start he needed to offer bolt any sort of challenge

Tyson did not have a bad start in the finals
    it wasn't bad, but it wouda been a faster 60m by 0.02 - 0.03s without the groin injury

Leave a comment:

• track_expert
    replied
    Originally posted by eldrick
    you clearly don't observe properly

in the prelims here he was getting awful starts, not willing to push hard out of the blocks, wanting to save his 1 good possible start for the final & he still didn't get the best of starts exemplified by mismatch of his splits 6.39/3.32

initial is that of a 9.78 runner, latter is that of a 9.64 guy

3) Its very easy to purposely start the way Tyson was in the rounds

4) Tyson did not have a bad start in the finals

Leave a comment:

• DrJay
    replied
    Originally posted by dakota
    What could Usain Bolt run on the moon?
    Ha! LOL

Leave a comment:

• eldrick
    replied
    Originally posted by RamGoat
    Lets say you have the form and technique of the athlete, the race sharpness and the actual speed/power of the athlete for example
    no

you've been main click-thruer for too long at

http://www.i-am-too-stoopid.com

any mention of a universal parameter means further click thrus above multiplied

Leave a comment:

• RamGoat
    replied
    Lets say you have the form and technique of the athlete, the race sharpness and the actual speed/power of the athlete for example.

Which of those was Tyson Gay lacking in Berlin due to this "injury".

He was more powerful than Powell at the start.. He was as sharp as a razor.. his form was perfect... technique perfect.. Speed endurance astounding. no mistakes! I got all of this from the video and the splits.

You are the one who has to convince me! I have the data on the top of the page. 9.76 basic.. beaten by Powell and Bolt's times from previous years.

You have no talk until You or Gay can PROVE otherwise.

Leave a comment:

• eldrick
    replied
    wrong restrictions

if you throw out season, you can also throw out the clock/wind & leave it as pure foot race

in that, he looks a good runner being pulled away from

add clock/wind & season, it becomes a guy being excessively pulled away from in 60m

try again

Leave a comment:

• RamGoat
    replied
    Question..

If you watched the Berlin 100m race IN DETAIL without any knowledge of Tyson's gays season. How would you know this man has a sore groin?

Do an analysis, tell me when and where wasn't up to scratch. You already know my view, now explain yours.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X