Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by track_expert
    Well there goes any possible sub 19 second hopes for Bolt, but hopefully the relay teams are pumped up 100%.
    Why does Bolt need Tyson to run sub 19??? With Bolt the impossible is possible.

Its only a matter of time before he LJ 10 meters and runs 46.5 in the 400h.

Comment

Originally posted by einnod23
      Hey, no new topics! :lol:
      To add to this I am predicting a loss for Sanya Richards over the Womens 400 Meters. Expecting Shericka Williams to win this in about 49.35 seconds. Jamaica will not only sweep the short sprints and related relays but will take the womens 400meters too.
      20201.jpg

Comment

[quote=guruof track]
        Originally posted by "track_expert":20nmdpy7
        Well there goes any possible sub 19 second hopes for Bolt, but hopefully the relay teams are pumped up 100%.
        Why does Bolt need Tyson to run sub 19??? With Bolt the impossible is possible.

Its only a matter of time before he LJ 10 meters and runs 46.5 in the 400h.[/quote:20nmdpy7]

I guess so, now how about high jump and the 800?

Comment

Originally posted by Weights&Shoes
          :?:

Comment

Big ups to Tyson, that man is an unsung hero.
            Afrikan

Comment

and people thought i was hating when i said he has to chose which race he is going to wreck himself in.
              I said it would end his year; maybe i went too far in saying that, but there is a profound effect on his perfermance.
              Its a smart move to do the relay, USA has a very good chance of winning the gold.

Comment

TG has always struck me as a mature, level-headed guy, so this is not surprising. I'm proud that he broke the US record with the gimpy groin. He never makes excuses and always gives his best. I'm really looking forward to the 4x100 with our guys getting extra practice in now.

Comment

Originally posted by Haskell45
                  and people thought i was hating when i said he has to chose which race he is going to wreck himself in.
                  I said it would end his year; maybe i went too far in saying that, but there is a profound effect on his perfermance.
                  Its a smart move to do the relay, USA has a very good chance of winning the gold.
                  USA's chance is based on whether or not powell can run well and if they get the baton around cleanly. However not having Blake on the team is a loss of potential speed, but then again Patton aint looking sharp is he... so it might balance out and Usain will be the difference.

Comment

Powell not running well is still faster than everyone else on the track except Bolt or Gay.
                    I think he will do well on the hand off. There is something about having a clear track with just 1 opponent beside him, that keeps him relaxed and focused.
                    I don't think he will disappoint.

I am more fearful for the US an JA women's teams.

Comment

Powell not running well is still faster than everyone else on the track except Bolt or Gay.
                      I think he will do well on the hand off. There is something about having a clear track with just 1 opponent beside him, that keeps him relaxed and focused.

Thats not the point.

I was referring to powell's groin injury.

Comment

I s Gay calling it a season after WCs?

Comment

USA's chance is based on whether or not powell can run well and if they get the baton around cleanly. However not having Blake on the team is a loss of potential speed, but then again Patton aint looking sharp is he... so it might balance out and Usain will be the difference.
                          What do you mean not having Blake???
                          I thought they cleared him.

Comment

Originally posted by scratchman
                            What do you mean not having Blake???
                            I thought they cleared him.
                            i thought word was blake did not come to berlin?

Comment

Thats not the point.

I think the doctors say he may be good to go till the race comes up.
                              can't remember where i read it though :x

Comment

Thats not the point.

I think the doctors say he may be good to go till the race comes up.
                                can't remember where i read it though :x
                                if he runs the heats then he'll be good for the finals, if not i cant see him being super sharp and ready to take on a hectic battle with the americans.

Comment

Working...
                                X