X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sportsfanx1
    replied
    Originally posted by guruof track
    He definitely didn't need Tyson to run 9.58. He would have ran that with or without Tyson. If Tyson every had a lead at any point I may agree and it's not like Bolt was running scared.

Bolt doesnt need Tyson..........I'm sure Racers TC gives him any and every resource he needs to compete.
    LOL..you foolish. Badmind..it's just sad, people like you'll are taking up space on earth and using up oxygen. I guess...the world need such people to stay afloat..to keep things interesting.

Sit back Mr. Gay and watch the show. You are not the chosen one.

The name Bolt...says it all!!!

Leave a comment:

• Sportsfanx1
    replied
    Originally posted by jamaicantrackfan
    Bolt will be disappointed but I think he still have enough motivation to go out and smash his own world record.
    The motivation is to become a legend with or without Tyson Gay period. He did 19.30 without Tyson Gay in Beijing. The show will go on without him (Tyson), I saw this coming....him lucky him legs never fall off (even thought I think, if the result in the 100m was in his favor...hmm.)

Usain Bolt feat will be unmatch for ages, if he also breaks the 200m one year after breaking it in Berlin (3 world record in back to back major championship, so far). There will never be another athlete in our life time to accomplish what he is doing and already done. That person no born yet/not even think of being conceive yet. Right now...I'm just excited and thankful/gratefull to be alive to witness this!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• nony
    replied
    He definitely didn't need Tyson to run 9.58. He would have ran that with or without Tyson. If Tyson every had a lead at any point I may agree and it's not like Bolt was running scared.

Bolt doesnt need Tyson..........I'm sure Racers TC gives him any and every resource he needs to compete.
    :roll: :roll:

Leave a comment:

• Speedfirst
    replied

8-)

Leave a comment:

• guruof track
    replied

Leave a comment:

• 26mi235
    replied
    [quote=guruof track]
    Originally posted by "track_expert":1inyx4v6
    Well there goes any possible sub 19 second hopes for Bolt, but hopefully the relay teams are pumped up 100%.
    Why does Bolt need Tyson to run sub 19??? With Bolt the impossible is possible.
    [/quote:1inyx4v6]

He needed Gay to run 9.5x

Leave a comment:

• STL_Runner
    replied
    STOP quoting the previous 1000 posts! This isn't TrackShark where you can get away with that sort of crap!

Leave a comment:

• ATK
    replied
    [quote=chriswitt]
    Originally posted by asindc
    Originally posted by chriswitt
    Originally posted by "jpaule":252ooa3k
    I s Gay calling it a season after WCs?
    The man is tring to preserve some value for the circu DUCK DUCK DUCK DUCK he did the same thing after every champ
    call it for what it is
    I can only assume you said this to provoke reaction from TG fans, since you have absolutely no basis for saying it.
    After beating Asafa in 07 they never met until this year and now Usain beat him he is packing it in for the year DUCKER
    It takes two. Usain has to show up where Gay runs, just as much the other way around. Gay has taken on all comers at all times. He did not duck Usain last year at the OG, so your statement proves that you don't know what you are talking about. Stick to topics you have some understand of.
    ha ha !!!!!
    DUCKER
    look i know he want to hold some value on the circuit cant take another whip from usain or one from asafa he would have no bargin value but the is still ducking asafa come back after all his whiping man up tyson man[/quote:252ooa3k]

This makes perfect sense. Tyson obviously has full control over what meets, competitions and events he runs all year and should only pick ones that Bolt and Asafa are in... :roll:

Leave a comment:

• babestar
    replied
    If I ain't know better, you would of thought that Bolt liked men.

Leave a comment:

• chriswitt
    replied
    Originally posted by jpaule
    The man is tring to preserve some value for the circu DUCK DUCK DUCK DUCK he did the same thing after every champ
    call it for what it is
    I can only assume you said this to provoke reaction from TG fans, since you have absolutely no basis for saying it.
    After beating Asafa in 07 they never met until this year and now Usain beat him he is packing it in for the year DUCKER
    It takes two. Usain has to show up where Gay runs, just as much the other way around. Gay has taken on all comers at all times. He did not duck Usain last year at the OG, so your statement proves that you don't know what you are talking about. Stick to topics you have some understand of.
    ha ha !!!!!
    DUCKER
    look i know he want to hold some value on the circuit cant take another whip from usain or one from asafa he would have no bargin value but the is still ducking asafa come back after all his whiping man up tyson man

Leave a comment:

• asindc
    replied
    call it for what it is

Leave a comment:

• chriswitt
    replied
    call it for what it is

Leave a comment:

• asindc
    replied
    call it for what it is

Leave a comment:

• chriswitt
    replied
    call it for what it is

Leave a comment:

• track_expert
    replied
    Originally posted by Haskell45
    Originally posted by track_expert
    Originally posted by Haskell45
    Powell not running well is still faster than everyone else on the track except Bolt or Gay.
    I think he will do well on the hand off. There is something about having a clear track with just 1 opponent beside him, that keeps him relaxed and focused.
    I don't think he will disappoint.

I am more fearful for the US an JA women's teams.
    Thats not the point.

I was referring to powell's groin injury.
    I think the doctors say he may be good to go till the race comes up.
    can't remember where i read it though :x
    if he runs the heats then he'll be good for the finals, if not i cant see him being super sharp and ready to take on a hectic battle with the americans.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X