Clear All

• Yeah, I meant London. ops:

Thanks jc
    The fool has said...there is no God. Psa 14

Comment

• Originally posted by TrackDaddy
      Yeah, I meant London. ops:

Thanks jc
      I think the idea of Sanya procreating has destroyed trackdaddy's abilty to think. 8-)
      phsstt!

Comment

• Well considering her fiance is an NFL cornerback :shock: and she's one of the fastest women in the world :shock: ...

I might turn agent and sign this kid early.
        The fool has said...there is no God. Psa 14

Comment

I might turn agent and sign this kid early.
          No pressure on their kid. Kind of like Steffi Graf and Agassi's kids. They don't have much to live up to.

Comment

• Imagine the pressure on MJ and Timmy Mo's kid. ops:

Comment

• Originally posted by lexvid
              I`m not a fan like Track Daddy (who can be, I`m jealous!) but Sanya winning in Berlin and running the fastest relay split showed me a lot.
              I think she is poised for bigger and better leading up to 2012. This assumes she can stay relatively injury free, has no major disease flare-ups, and doesn`t lose much time on the track by having 2 or more kids right now.
              The World is hers and she will be in her prime come 2012. The Gold is hers to lose although much can happen in 3 years.
              I`ll just sit back and watch her do some fun things on the track between now and London 2012.
              I agree, BUT Felix is at least as talented. I hope that WCh 2011 still allows 400/200 by women. IF Felix had run 400 @ USAT&F, she MIGHT have won both at Berlin.
              none

Comment

:lol:
                10.97/22.17/48.70
                That dog will hunt.
                Because of these PRs, I think that her 23.50 200 split at Berlin was perfect. Her 23.6 at Beijing was also perfect, BUT those "leggings" cost her the OG win IMHO.

I'm sorry for this late comment, but other duties interfered.
                none

Comment

• Originally posted by Gleason
                  Originally posted by lexvid
                  I`m not a fan like Track Daddy (who can be, I`m jealous!) but Sanya winning in Berlin and running the fastest relay split showed me a lot.
                  I think she is poised for bigger and better leading up to 2012. This assumes she can stay relatively injury free, has no major disease flare-ups, and doesn`t lose much time on the track by having 2 or more kids right now.
                  The World is hers and she will be in her prime come 2012. The Gold is hers to lose although much can happen in 3 years.
                  I`ll just sit back and watch her do some fun things on the track between now and London 2012.
                  I agree, BUT Felix is at least as talented. I hope that WCh 2011 still allows 400/200 by women. IF Felix had run 400 @ USAT&F, she MIGHT have won both at Berlin.
                  HUH? I love AF as a runner, but I don't think that she would have won both back then... Maybe in the future, when she's better prepared for rounds....

Comment

• Originally posted by feltdog70
                    Originally posted by Gleason
                    HUH? I love AF as a runner, but I don't think that she would have won both back then... Maybe in the future, when she's better prepared for rounds....
                    Felt back then was this summer, I do think if Allyson had that as an agenda, Bobby would have her prepared for both.
                    on the road

Comment

• Originally posted by feltdog70
                      Originally posted by Gleason
                      The above may be accurate. AF had nothing to lose by running 400 at USAT&F. She wasn't running 100s and was undefeated at 400 before USAT&F. I hope that she runs 400 at USAT&F in 2010 or 2011.
                      none

Comment

Working...
                      X