Future of track in safe hands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Future of track in safe hands

I am most impressed by the Personal records set by the athletres 20 years and under on this senior world stage.

Mr. Edwards bares the Icing on the cake and hats off to him for this stance that he has taken, indicating to the world that if the talent pool is fully exploited, there are countless more Johnsons, Otteys and Bolts out there. Many might not realize, but at this speed, Edwards is right on par with Usain, provided proper coaching there certainly will be a threat to the dominance now held by the seasoned athletes by 2012.

If you guys saw one of such you can add to the post.

Re: Future of track in safe hands

Originally posted by Paul Henry
    ...is right on par with Usain
    You mean, he's going to be 6-6 in a couple years?

Comment

[quote=Half Miler]
      Originally posted by "Paul Henry":3t2xn2md
      You mean, he's going to be 6-6 in a couple years?[/quote:3t2xn2md]

come on you kno 6.6 is not humanly possibly (at 100m) he's not that good. :lol:

Comment

[quote=Paul Henry][quote="Half Miler":1bozdl7r]
        Originally posted by "Paul Henry":1bozdl7r
        You mean, he's going to be 6-6 in a couple years?[/quote:1bozdl7r]

come on you kno 6.6 is not humanly possibly (at 100m) he's not that good. :lol:[/quote:1bozdl7r]

LOL he meant height.
        Afrikan

Comment

[quote=Taliban][quote=Paul Henry]
          Originally posted by "Half Miler":2g3layvp
          Originally posted by "Paul Henry":2g3layvp
          You mean, he's going to be 6-6 in a couple years?
          come on you kno 6.6 is not humanly possibly (at 100m) he's not that good. :lol:[/quote:2g3layvp]

LOL he meant height.[/quote:2g3layvp]

I know, I was being equally smug. :lol:

Comment

But on a serious note I am using edwards to repsent al the youngins and seasoned athletes to represent all the seasoned athletes.

Comment

i do not know how these kids who are basically 98 pound weaklings & dwarves with it, are running so fast ( 19.81 )

i'm starting to believe an accumulation of food-additives since childhood in burgers/chicken/pizza,etc is starting to fire up their CNS too much & inevitably for too long of a short period of time, & it burns out quickly

short careers

Comment

Originally posted by eldrick
                i do not know how these kids who are basically 98 pound weaklings & dwarves with it, are running so fast ( 19.81 )

i'm starting to believe an accumulation of food-additives since childhood in burgers/chicken/pizza,etc is starting to fire up their CNS too much & inevitably for too long of a short period of time, & it burns out quickly

short careers
                Really, you need to take a trip to the Caribbean, don't extrapolate from a limited view point. As an anecdotal point (eg.) large entities like McDonalds and Taco Bell couldn't last 2 years in isles, kind a shows the prefernce of local quisine, mark you some fast food do gettheir share but here there are no worries of the bad dietary patterns. Trust me on that (G&B's jerk shop Buff Bay Porland, Big ups)

Comment

Originally posted by eldrick

short careers
                  But then again we might as well lock down this board and close the Berlin doors now and stop all meets planned cause it makes no sense, there is no future. :roll:

Comment

I would also infer from your point of view that you agree that the consumption of traditional foods such as Yams, Dasheens, and Ackees in the Caribbean is a plausible reason behind the sprinting prowess of our athletes.

Comment

What about Jehue Gordon in the 400mH. Amazing performance, from the 17 year old.

Comment

Originally posted by ATK
                        What about Jehue Gordon in the 400mH. Amazing performance, from the 17 year old.
                        Can I tell you!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X