Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prediction Contests

Who else is getting hammered in the Gold Medal Picks?
    I should have gone to the bookies last week, and wagered that none of Kiprop, Robles, Defar, Demus, or Isinbayeva would win Gold. I wonder what odds I could have managed on that bet? Oh well, there's 65 points down the drain. At least, I have all the Relays picked correctly ...

Re: Prediction Contests

Originally posted by rasb
    I should have gone to the bookies last week, and wagered that none of Kiprop, Robles, Defar, Demus, or Isinbayeva would win Gold. I wonder what odds I could have managed on that bet? Oh well, there's 65 points down the drain. At least, I have all the Relays picked correctly ...
    Sure, Demus and Defar cost me big time but not Robles so much. He's been shaky of late.
    Only lost 1 point on Isinbayeva. Getting worried for Trafton now. I finally picked Kanter for some points. Should have stayed clear of him as I usually do :x

Comment

I'm in the same boat, which is sinking fast.
      loses
      20 Defar
      18 Kanter
      13 Robles
      11 Kiprop
      10 Demus
      6 Hoffa
      4 Stewart
      2 Kipruto

Knew I should have just answered Bolt for all of them. :wink:

Comment

I have decided that because I always come in near the bottom, the Pick-the-Winners contest must be just pure dumb luck, so who cares??!! :twisted:

Comment

Thanks guys. I thought I was the jinx. I'm guessing these contests are 1/3 luck, 1/3 knowledge, and 1/3 skill. There's a person on the Visa challenge who's got 212 points. The next best is 198!! Go figure.

Comment

They have not added my Bolt 200m points, should have 110 by now. Lost on Trafton.

Comment

I haven't got my Bolt 200m points either.

Comment

m200 points for Bolt is fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by bhall
                  m200 points for Bolt is fixed.
                  Somebody picked Bolt to win the 200 ???

Comment

I promise after this track season is over that I am going into REHAB. I am going to kick this disease of thinking I can predict fate! Besides it ruins my enjoyment of the sport, and I mean this seriously. I miss out on much of the overall excitement of the sport because I'm focusing on MY people, and when they don't win I get down. WAAAAAH! Thanks for letting me share :cry:

Comment

Working...
                    X