Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Semenya the first woman under 4?

For the mile! Some day it will happen. Will she make Bolts records boring. If she runs 3:50 for 1500, that equals around 4:07, so maybe? It would take someone very special and she certainly is.
    phsstt!

This is one bet I'll take without trepidation. How much, Squack? Considering her age, when would the payout be, 9/1/2021?
    "A beautiful theory killed by an ugly fact."
    by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

More likely the 1st of April... year undetermined.
      Fire Impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by Pego
        This is one bet I'll take without trepidation. How much, Squack? Considering her age, when would the payout be, 9/1/2021?
        The bet is 1,000,000 to 1. I put up 1 dollar and you put up a cool million, Payable in let say 15 years. You can look forward to recieving a dollar which will be worth 10 cents or i get a million which will be worth 5 bucks, ok?
        phsstt!

Comment

I hope that she does stay in the sport for a while, but with all of this drama surrounding her, I personally would give all haters "the finger."

Comment

Originally posted by SQUACKEE
            The bet is 1,000,000 to 1. I put up 1 dollar and you put up a cool million, Payable in let say 15 years. You can look forward to recieving a dollar which will be worth 10 cents or i get a million which will be worth 5 bucks, ok?
            I am astonished by the degree of your confidence :wink: .
            by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

So, do we have a bet?
              phsstt!

Comment

So, do we have a bet?
                1:100, eh?
                by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

Re: Semenya the first woman under 4?

If she runs 3:50 for 1500, that equals around 4:07, so maybe? It would take someone very special and she certainly is.
                  If the Moon bids for the 2020 Olympics, it's very possible...

Comment

Working...
                  X