• Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Vault-emort

• Vault-emort
    replied
    Re: Semenya the first woman under 4?

Originally posted by SQUACKEE
    If she runs 3:50 for 1500, that equals around 4:07, so maybe? It would take someone very special and she certainly is.
    If the Moon bids for the 2020 Olympics, it's very possible...

Leave a comment:

• Pego

• Pego
    replied
    Originally posted by Pego
    This is one bet I'll take without trepidation. How much, Squack? Considering her age, when would the payout be, 9/1/2021?
    The bet is 1,000,000 to 1. I put up 1 dollar and you put up a cool million, Payable in let say 15 years. You can look forward to recieving a dollar which will be worth 10 cents or i get a million which will be worth 5 bucks, ok?
    I am astonished by the degree of your confidence :wink: .
    So, do we have a bet?
    1:100, eh?

Leave a comment:

• SQUACKEE

• SQUACKEE
    replied
    This is one bet I'll take without trepidation. How much, Squack? Considering her age, when would the payout be, 9/1/2021?
    The bet is 1,000,000 to 1. I put up 1 dollar and you put up a cool million, Payable in let say 15 years. You can look forward to recieving a dollar which will be worth 10 cents or i get a million which will be worth 5 bucks, ok?
    So, do we have a bet?

Leave a comment:

• Pego

• Pego
    replied

Leave a comment:

• feltdog70

• feltdog70
    replied
    I hope that she does stay in the sport for a while, but with all of this drama surrounding her, I personally would give all haters "the finger."

Leave a comment:

• SQUACKEE

• SQUACKEE
    replied

Leave a comment:

replied
    More likely the 1st of April... year undetermined.

Leave a comment:

• Pego

• Pego
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SQUACKEE

• SQUACKEE
    started a topic Semenya the first woman under 4?

Semenya the first woman under 4?

For the mile! Some day it will happen. Will she make Bolts records boring. If she runs 3:50 for 1500, that equals around 4:07, so maybe? It would take someone very special and she certainly is.
Working...
X