Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bolt not offended by drug questions

I see where Bolt isn't offended by the drug questions, I commend him for that.
    I don't see how some folks get so hot under the collar about it.

What he has done is part of the fabric of the sport and some folks have some questions and should be entitled to feel that way. As long as you're not making unfounded accusations.
    on the road

Re: Bolt not offended by drug questions

Originally posted by Speedfirst
    I see where Bolt isn't offended by the drug questions, I commend him for that.
    I don't see how some folks get so hot under the collar about it.

What he has done is part of the fabric of the sport and some folks have some questions and should be entitled to feel that way. As long as you're not making unfounded accusations.
    Bolt is to be commended for his efforts. He can't hel what has come before him and the questions that naturally arise with the current and past state of the sport.

Comment

Question Bolt on this board it is allowed to snow ball snicker about Lewis and you're outa here!

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Henry
        Question Bolt on this board it is allowed to snow ball snicker about Lewis and you're outa here!
        I find this statement funny, because your still here.

Comment

Boy I wasn't here during the greatest spectacle of athletics since the first 26. There is no lower that I can fall. Plus with all the rantings you put up yesterday and you are still here, its just a wait and see situation. :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Henry
            Not totally true....folks go wayyyyyyyyyyy overboard with the personal remarks about Carl. Plus Carl never came close to putting up times in comparison to what Bolt has done.

Again Usain said he's not offended and he put in the hard training, but his defenders crying like a new born baby
            on the road

Comment

Working...
            X