Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Night 1 @ USATF with the Deuce

Good coverage all-in-all. I still have a problem with the short shrift the field events get, but beggars . . . etc. Mo looks like a man who is starting to believe he can never climb the mountain again, while Gail just keeps getting to the top. Very impressed with Toomey. AJ is still the man and Toby Stevenson has obviously been hanging with Gabe too much. The men's 1500 was ho-hum - sorry, but 3:40 just doesn't get it any more, competitive or not. Can Erin G. take this huge talent outdoors? More tomorrow.

Re: Night 1 @ USATF with the Deuce

Yeah, and with Dwight in the booth, Rawson's air time was cut, so he only irritated me about 7 or 8 times, instead of the usual 12 or 15. Still got his football reference in, this with Gail! I thought that it was very informative of the other clown to tell that 1000 meters is 200 meters longer than 800.

Comment

>Good coverage all-in-all. I still have a problem with the short shrift the
      >field events get, but beggars . . . etc. >

I'm not saying that field events always get enough coverage, but when is the last time you saw four weight throws on a show? I have a feeling that Gilreath, Mahon, Campbell, and Ellerbe enjoyed the coverage.

Comment

>Yeah, and with Dwight in the booth, Rawson's air time was cut, so he only
        >irritated me about 7 or 8 times, instead of the usual 12 or 15. Still got his
        >football reference in, this with Gail! I thought that it was very informative
        >of the other clown to tell that 1000 meters is 200 meters longer than 800.

Anyone ask him about his musings about Geb...

Comment

I have the mute on so I can't be frustrated by the inane responses.

AJ is obviously in excellent form.

The same with Devers. Hopefully at 37 she can carry the excellent quality through till August.

Long season to go and advancing age is my primary concern. The young 'uns will be ready and winning in July and August.

Gold in the hurdles would be great for her. The flat race....I suspect the best final 100 field ever....real tough...and the hurdles will be tough too...

Toomey an Teter..is this role reversal or what...

Toomey looks real good. much like Teter of two indoors ago...

Lunn looked real sluggish..I assume the rumors of his recent illness are the primary cause.,

anyway any T&F on tv is better than nothing, no matter the buffoonery from the commentary booth

Comment

Working...
          X