• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gordon18
    Originally posted by guruof track
    Originally posted by Gordon18
    Which certain runners are coming back?
    Gatlin will be running again, his suspension is over.

Dix and Carter should be healthy at that time as well.

I'm not puttin my eggs in one basket though.
    Ohh, you think he's gonna be able to beat Gay, let alone Bolt. the u.s relay gonna be sick though, with Dix, Gatlin, Gay and whoever else.

Life will be tough for him without the juice(all for fun,no pun intended)

One Love!
    One Love!!!

Comment

• Marquee medal meaning gold in sprints from 100 to 4x4 men and women I count JA 7, US 6. Correct me if I'm wrong. speedfirst youre being a remora again!!

Comment

• Originally posted by JWiz
        Originally posted by guruof track
        Originally posted by Gordon18
        Which certain runners are coming back?
        Gatlin will be running again, his suspension is over.

Dix and Carter should be healthy at that time as well.

I'm not puttin my eggs in one basket though.
        What's up with that? Most of you are ready to crucify our athletes for over the counter nasal decongestant...but are pleased as punch that Gatlin is coming back. Stay classy USA, keep pumping out them lab rats. :wink:

It's very hard to hide the biases, give them a break they deserved it

One Love!!
        One Love!!!

Comment

• Where in that post did I say I was a Gatlin fan? He cheated if you ask me. But the facts ARE he is eligible to run whether I like it or not.

If I had my way A samples would have a lifetime ban.....or make drugs legal.

Comment

• Honestly its hard to imagine Gatlin being a factor.

He's been away a long time.

The game has changed.
            The fool has said...there is no God. Psa 14

Comment

• Originally posted by TrackDaddy
              Honestly its hard to imagine Gatlin being a factor.

The game has changed.
              Not as much as you think it has.

The more things change, the more they satey the same.

Comment

• really though if gatlin pics up from where he left off he will factor top 3, if he doesn't then who knows where he'll be

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul Henry
                  Marquee medal meaning gold in sprints from 100 to 4x4 men and women I count JA 7, US 6. Correct me if I'm wrong. speedfirst youre being a remora again!!
                  I'm entitled to state my views, just like you, you're entilted to not agree with any of em, that would mean, none of them.
                  on the road

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul Henry
                    Marquee medal meaning gold in sprints from 100 to 4x4 men and women I count JA 7, US 6. Correct me if I'm wrong. speedfirst youre being a remora again!!

LOL Sudden amnesia, major downplay in effect can't reduce the sting however.

One Love!!
                    One Love!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by scratchman
                      Originally posted by lexvid
                      Originally posted by scratchman
                      Right. So had that been the US in that position with a smooth handoff.....
                      ....And we're faster than Trinidad?
                      Analyze that.
                      I'm sorry the US Team wasn't there but I think you're making a fool of yourself with all this speculation.
                      It didn't happen and there's nothing you can do to change this!

The results will always say JAM 1ST, T&T 2nd, GB 3rd...
                      HA!HA!
                      You think so??
                      This is just a forum where in the past, its been ok to throw out hypotheticals.
                      Did you change the rules overnight?
                      ...I didnt get the memo. :roll: :lol:
                      Don't understandwhat ha ha means but it's all good. I'll keep it short and simple. Hypotheticals are all good before the race. After that it's wishful thinking. Anyone can say an individual or Team event could have been better. Only the winner is usually satisfied with their efforts.
                      As far as the rules, I don't make 'em but I try to respect 'em. That's all...
                      LOL!
                      Again, did you make these rules?....about hypotheticals???
                      What's the fine for not following your order of things?
                      A check ok?
                      I do like what you said right after that, tho. About anyone can say they could've done better. Consitution guarantees me freedom of speech.
                      Then you said you dont make the rules.
                      ....Coulda fooled me :lol:
                      Constitution? Freedom of speech? Is this a court room? Far as I know Mods will dictate what's acceptable or unacceptable. Try not to take yourself so seriously. You are guaranteed freedom of speech to make a fool of yourself and I'm just calling you on it Bra... Let's agree to disagree. I'm sure there's no shortage of that on this board and that's OK. You can discuss anything you want but realize it's up for praise, agreement or criticism... I'm done now.

Comment

• [quote=lexvid]
                        Originally posted by "scratchman":2ber1kuu
                        Right. So had that been the US in that position with a smooth handoff.....
                        ....And we're faster than Trinidad?
                        Analyze that.
                        I'm sorry the US Team wasn't there but I think you're making a fool of yourself with all this speculation.
                        It didn't happen and there's nothing you can do to change this!

The results will always say JAM 1ST, T&T 2nd, GB 3rd...
                        HA!HA!
                        You think so??
                        This is just a forum where in the past, its been ok to throw out hypotheticals.
                        Did you change the rules overnight?
                        ...I didnt get the memo. :roll: :lol:
                        Don't understandwhat ha ha means but it's all good. I'll keep it short and simple. Hypotheticals are all good before the race. After that it's wishful thinking. Anyone can say an individual or Team event could have been better. Only the winner is usually satisfied with their efforts.
                        As far as the rules, I don't make 'em but I try to respect 'em. That's all...
                        LOL!
                        Again, did you make these rules?....about hypotheticals???
                        What's the fine for not following your order of things?
                        A check ok?
                        I do like what you said right after that, tho. About anyone can say they could've done better. Consitution guarantees me freedom of speech.
                        Then you said you dont make the rules.
                        ....Coulda fooled me :lol:
                        Constitution? Freedom of speech? Is this a court room? Far as I know Mods will dictate what's acceptable or unacceptable. Try not to take yourself so seriously. You are guaranteed freedom of speech to make a fool of yourself and I'm just calling you on it Bra... Let's agree to disagree. I'm sure there's no shortage of that on this board and that's OK. You can discuss anything you want but realize it's up for praise, agreement or criticism... I'm done now.[/quote:2ber1kuu]
                        Ha!Ha! :roll: Oh boy!
                        Doesnt have to be a court room for any of that to apply. Perhaps your own experiences in that venue made you use that as a reference. I'm all for free speech as long as people dont use words they cant spell (ie: Bra???) :lol: And as for foolishness? You obviously dont mind sticking to your own if you truly believe had Crawford been on 3rd leg next to Bolt, that his carry would NOT have been better than the Trinidadian...and consequently giving Gay the baton virtually even with Powell. Bolt did NOT break the race open on his carry; perhaps tired from all his exploits. If you watched the race, you saw it. If you had trouble seeing that, I guess we can agree to disagree. Im just glad you realize (finally) that I can discuss anything I want. Granted, it's open to criticism. But it's open to my defense any way I choose.
                        I'm done now too.......,Bruh :wink:

Comment

• Originally posted by TrackDaddy
                          Honestly its hard to imagine Gatlin being a factor.

The game has changed.
                          Exactly!
                          I dont see him making any more impact in the sport.
                          I hope he does....We could use the help, certainly.
                          But that would mean he'd have to return to his '06 form, and I highly doubt that happens without...you know....
                          So I dont put any stock in Gatlin.
                          But hey. Who knows?

Comment

• Come on scratch! :lol: :lol: I guess I ain't up on the proper way to spell slang.

How do you know I wasn't calling you a male undergarment (Bra) :lol: :lol:

Anyways, it's all in jest and I do think the US Team would have made life interesting for Bolt and Co. but ultimately fall short. We'll never know though and it spoiled the race somewhat.

I hope Team USA will finally get it's act together for future Worlds and Olympic Games because Bolt (and Blake too) will be around a long time...

Comment

• "We would have got away with it too if it wasn't for those meddling Brits!"

Comment

• Originally posted by dakota
                                "We would have got away with it too if it wasn't for those meddling Brits!"

You mean "Medalling" Brits!

Comment

Working...
                                X