Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmmm...clever, lex.

But how about them meddling medaling Brits?
    The fool has said...there is no God. Psa 14

Comment

• Originally posted by TrackDaddy
      Hmmm...clever, lex.

But how about them meddling medaling Brits?
      Oh you're GOOD! :lol:

Comment

• Originally posted by TrackDaddy
        Honestly its hard to imagine Gatlin being a factor.

He's been away a long time.

The game has changed.

Gatlin won't be a factor since he won't have his drugs when he comes back. He will be like Chambers. Just a 10+ sprinter when he comes back.

Bolt has absolutely nothin to worry about.
        Cows need love too

Comment

• Originally posted by jamaicantrackfan
          Originally posted by TrackDaddy
          Honestly its hard to imagine Gatlin being a factor.

He's been away a long time.

The game has changed.

Gatlin won't be a factor since he won't have his drugs when he comes back. He will be like Chambers. Just a 10+ sprinter when he comes back.

Bolt has absolutely nothin to worry about.
          I'm not so sure about that...........I'm sure he isn't worried about Gatlin though, but I'm sure some things are heavy on his mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by guruof track

I'm not so sure about that...........I'm sure he isn't worried about Gatlin though, but I'm sure some things are heavy on his mind.
            Like what? He deals with clowns like you who accuse him of doping everyday.......

Comment

• Originally posted by TrainerPhil

Like what? He deals with clowns like you who accuse him of doping everyday.......
              Again, show me where I accused the man of doping. I challenge you to do that. I'll be waiting on you to pull that up.

You must think Bolt can walk on water? Or he does not have one worry. I hate to inform you the dude is human, no matter HOW amazing his performances are.

As I said I'm sure he has some something on his mind? Afterall that would make him very human.

Comment

• Somethings heavy like what? Enlighten us!

Comment

• Wow, some of you aren't into the whole subtlety thing, laughing out loud. :lol:

I got accused on another board of making up conspiracy theories by a dude who was making up conspiracy theories (if you don't agree with them you're in on it! Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you!) so not wanting to be left out of the party I'm going to make up a conspiracy theory! Remember that film based on the Michael Crichton book where Wesley Snipes and Sean Connery are detectives called to a sky scraper to investigate a murder committed by some evil Japanese business men? Well they eventually have to prove that the CCTV footage of the murderer was doctored with technological skulduggery. I'm just saying.... I think we might get a Scooby-Doo ending to this after all. Somebody needs to find the tape where Shawn Crawford whips off his latex mask and is revealed to be Harry Aikines-Ayreetey. The incriminating footage was actually shot six months ago on an abandoned ice skate rink near Crystal Palace. The USA really would have got away with it if it wasn't for those meddling Brits!

Except I still say the USA had their hands full with Trinidad. There's nothing hypothetical about that 37.62 and it's a fast time - faster than the Canadians ran in Atlanta, remember that? I say the USA take bronze.

Comment

• Originally posted by RamGoat
                    Somethings heavy like what? Enlighten us!
                    I have no idea what may be heavy on his mind. Maybe a sick family member, maybe setting another WR, maybe his safety..........who knows.

BTW, maybe you can tell us Mr. MindReader, then you can tell us he can turn water into wine and walk on water, I'm sure Paul and Trainer will say Amen to that.

Comment

• Remember Bolt said he's not offended by the drugs questions, I don't see guru as accusing Bolt of using drugs in his post.

But really, if as an athlete you know you're clean, and you run the type of times Bolt has, you are going to expect the drug questions, comments, goes with the territory.
                      on the road

Comment

Originally posted by TrainerPhil

Again, show me where I accused the man of doping. I challenge you to do that. I'll be waiting on you to pull that up.

You must think Bolt can walk on water? Or he does not have one worry. I hate to inform you the dude is human, no matter HOW amazing his performances are.

As I said I'm sure he has some something on his mind? Afterall that would make him very human.

You come with this crap everyday insinuating drug use by Bolt. You know what you wanna say, why not just come out and say it. You look more stupid not saying it, no need to hide behing your words man.

One Love!
                        One Love!!!

Comment

• I said what I wanted to say, you read it the way you wanted to read it. I have no idea if he is clean or dirty.........nor do I really care. As far as I know he has passed all his test.

Comment

I said what I wanted to say, you read it the way you wanted to read it. I have no idea if he is clean or dirty.........nor do I really care. As far as I know he has passed all his test.

Whatever
                            One Love!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by lexvid
                              Originally posted by dakota
                              "We would have got away with it too if it wasn't for those meddling Brits!"

You mean "Medalling" Brits!
                              ha ha ha ha !! Good one

Comment

• Originally posted by dakota
                                Wow, some of you aren't into the whole subtlety thing, laughing out loud. :lol:

I got accused on another board of making up conspiracy theories by a dude who was making up conspiracy theories (if you don't agree with them you're in on it! Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you!) so not wanting to be left out of the party I'm going to make up a conspiracy theory! Remember that film based on the Michael Crichton book where Wesley Snipes and Sean Connery are detectives called to a sky scraper to investigate a murder committed by some evil Japanese business men? Well they eventually have to prove that the CCTV footage of the murderer was doctored with technological skulduggery. I'm just saying.... I think we might get a Scooby-Doo ending to this after all. Somebody needs to find the tape where Shawn Crawford whips off his latex mask and is revealed to be Harry Aikines-Ayreetey. The incriminating footage was actually shot six months ago on an abandoned ice skate rink near Crystal Palace. The USA really would have got away with it if it wasn't for those meddling Brits!

Except I still say the USA had their hands full with Trinidad. There's nothing hypothetical about that 37.62 and it's a fast time - faster than the Canadians ran in Atlanta, remember that? I say the USA take bronze.
                                Trinidad won't get any easier either especially if Darrel Brown gets back up to speed. He has had his problems.

Comment

Working...
                                X