Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bet Gay vs Bolt

How many times will gay face off with bolt next season?

a say 0
    what say u

Considering its no championship, they will face eachother around 3 times.

Comment

a lot

1) he wants to prove that he's better than that injury-afflicted 9.71 he offered

2) his market value has gone down as he holds no more titles - only way he'll make big bucks is to beat bolt & offer some semblance of an argument that he can aspire to number 1 & the big money that comes with it

Comment

What race will Tyson beat Bolt in?
        Nobody goes undefeated their entire career. Surely Bolt will have an off-day during his reign. So which will it be?
        The 1 or the 2?

I say the 100m. Theyre both too fast to recover from a mistake in a race against each other. The 100 simply doesnt last long enough. And remember, Bolt doesnt have starts like he had in Berlin all the time....neither does Tyson :lol: But yall get my drift. Bolts gonna get complacent at some point. But a highly motivated Bolt wont lose anytime soon.

Comment

The bolt we know today, is going to need a REALLY bad race to lose to ANYONE. the difference between a 9.58 and 9.71 is HUGE. We arent talking about the 10.03 Bolt or even the 9.72 Bolt.

This is a different person than the one we knew pre-2008.

Comment

Originally posted by guruof track
            The bolt we know today, is going to need a REALLY bad race to lose to ANYONE. the difference between a 9.58 and 9.71 is HUGE. We arent talking about the 10.03 Bolt or even the 9.72 Bolt.

This is a different person than the one we knew pre-2008.
            True.
            But Olympics and World Cups arent held every year.
            A lot can be attributed to the event itself as to why Bolt ran soooooo fast. My point is he's not gonna hit 9.5 EVERYTIME he runs. So when a defeat happems, I think it'll be in the 100.

Comment

But he can damn near run 9.7 EVERYTIME he touches the track.

Just phenomenal development for an thalete in less than 15 months :!:

Comment

If they get both to sign up for the Diamond League it means that each will have to compete in at least 7 of the 14 meets which would probably result in two or three duels. I think that is a realistic number since they are No. 1 and 2 in both the 100/200, face off once or twice in the 100 and/or 200 and then run the other distance. Also unlikely that they will be at the same meet all the time within the Diamond League, thus reducing the chances of more duels.

Comment

Originally posted by scratchman
                  Nobody goes undefeated their entire career. Surely Bolt will have an off-day during his reign.
                  Did you count Asafa's victory over him in Stockholm last year? He may have made his quota.
                  If you're ever walking down the beach and you see a girl dressed in a bikini made out of seashells, and you pick her up and hold her to your ear, you can hear her scream.

Comment

the difference between a 9.58 and 9.71 is HUGE
                    the difference between them wouda somewhat less huge without a groin-injury factor

rather than 0.13s, it's more likely to be in 0.08 - 0.10s range which is contemplatable in terms of an upset

Comment

Originally posted by eldrick
                      the difference between a 9.58 and 9.71 is HUGE
                      the difference between them wouda somewhat less huge without a groin-injury factor

rather than 0.13s, it's more likely to be in 0.08 - 0.10s range which is contemplatable in terms of an upset
                      Which is still HUGE.

Comment

no dispute

but psychologically it's important to be within 0.10s

we offer a 10.09 guy a disproportionately much better chance to beat a 10.00 guy than a 10.11 guy even though he's only 0.02s slower

Comment

BOLT VS GAY

Bolt will never beat Gay again! He will be "so fat" from partying, spending some of the zillions of dollars he will have made, figuring out how to accomadate the millions of bolt girls vying for his attention and dodging the Jamaican tax collectors amd trying to figure out ways to be funnier than Shaquille O'Neal (who said he can beat him in a footrace) that he will avoid facing a lean mean, trained to the bone, hungry for revenge Gay at all costs.
                          JUST KIDDING :lol: :lol:
                          In reality, how many meets have the bucks to pay the two dudes to face off. Even if both are willing to race, I assume they are going to want to get paid. I can guarantee you neither one of them will be willing to take a cut in pay just so they can race.

Comment

i'd suggest tyson's offered fee 1/2ed after his last title went

he wants previous solo fee for non-bolt race, he'll have to race him

Comment

Is that duel meet going to happen?

Comment

Working...
                              X