Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frans denk je echt dat het dezelfde type race zou zijn als Gay zou lopen?

:wink:

Comment

Originally posted by infinityemmo
      Frans denk je echt dat het dezelfde type race zou zijn als Gay zou lopen?

:wink:
      You obviously missed my post friday 2:28pm.
      Winners do their maths, but you are not guarenteed a win by doing your math.

Comment

The commentator said " Tyson Gay withdrew from the race because he is tired of looking at Bolt's back". Although, Bolt had tired legs he turned up to run. So why some people think Tyson would have performed better?

Comment

Originally posted by Frans Rutten
          Originally posted by onlooker
          Sometimes i wonder which race are some of you guys watching . It was so clear that the casual track fan would see that Bolt was gauging his race, he does it all the time. If Gay was in the race and wanted to challenge Bolt, Bolt would have ran a different race and the time would be faster, no doubt about it.

One Love!
          You obviously didn't see the scare that was on his face for a moment. And of cause concerning Gay. I already commented that above.

You can't be convinced can you? I'm leaving this one alone and leave you to bask in your "what if" and "coulda", "shoulda".

One Love!
          One Love!!!

Comment

It seemed like everyone in the stadium was disappointed with 9.81, I wasn't because I didn't expect a (much) faster time after Bolt's comments prior the meet (no more WRs this year). The bar has been set so high that people don't get excited about 9.81 anymore, at least not in a meet of this magnitude.

Comment

Average of 10 fastest races ever:

Bolt 9.765
              Powell 9.779
              Gay 9.831

(Bolt's top 5 average an ungodly 9.704--faster than No. 2's best)

Comment

Working...
              X