• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cacique
    replied
    Originally posted by gh
    Originally posted by cacique
    lashinda is obviously #1 in this respect.....
    I have trouble seeing a silver medal won with one of the top 10 American times in history as requiring redemption! Particularly when you lose to the reigning Olympic champion, who scores a big PR. It was an estimable run for which Demus has zero to "redeem" herself for.
    well, so are you going to pick her #1 for the year over walker?????

Leave a comment:

• Daisy
    replied
    Originally posted by lovetorun
    What prompted this tirade??
    It started on this thread after veiled drug insinuations from guruof track

http://www.trackandfieldnews.com/discus ... highlight=

Then 'guruof track' played the "What me?" card when ph called him on it. Then gh warned ph but not guru.

Leave a comment:

• lovetorun
    replied
    Originally posted by Paul Henry
    He who pays the piper calls the tunes Garry Hill, and I know that. So Fuck You and don't tell me how to act.

It's clear what obtains between certain posters and yourself, If its that they have had subscriptions to your magazine since the year of Christ or they are a part of fraternal circles I don't know but don't come acting like a purist piece of shit.

I can't believe you endorse this rubbish behavior and call yourself a respected editor. SO CURRUPT!!!!!! Paul Henry wants none of this so Fuck You Again, you can't edit the power of the internet!!!!!
    What prompted this tirade??

Leave a comment:

• Daisy
    replied
    At least his post makes sense on this thread. The others, not so much. :?

Leave a comment:

• rasb
    replied
    Originally posted by teunissa
    ..and then there's Paul Henry. That's definitely not the post I would want to end the season with. :lol:
    A season? How about a career?

Leave a comment:

• teunissa
    replied
    ..and then there's Paul Henry. That's definitely not the post I would want to end the season with. :lol:

Leave a comment:

• Paul Henry
    replied
    He who pays the piper calls the tunes Garry Hill, and I know that. So Fuck You and don't tell me how to act.

It's clear what obtains between certain posters and yourself, If its that they have had subscriptions to your magazine since the year of Christ or they are a part of fraternal circles I don't know but don't come acting like a purist piece of shit.

I can't believe you endorse this rubbish behavior and call yourself a respected editor. SO CURRUPT!!!!!! Paul Henry wants none of this so Fuck You Again, you can't edit the power of the internet!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• The Captain
    replied
    He looked injured though, so I guess he might not race again this year.

Leave a comment:

• teunissa
    replied
    Nobody has mentioned Abubaker Kaki?

Here's a guy who was a gold medal contender and possibly favorite to win the men's 800. He didn't make it through to the final because he was tripped....by himself. That is not the kind of race you want to end on.

Leave a comment:

• mump boy
    replied
    Originally posted by gh
    I have trouble seeing a silver medal won with one of the top 10 American times in history as requiring redemption! Particularly when you lose to the reigning Olympic champion, who scores a big PR. It was an estimable run for which Demus has zero to "redeem" herself for.
    in theory i would agree but she really messed up at least 3 hurdles in Berlin

Leave a comment:

• gh
    replied

Leave a comment:

• mump boy
    replied
    Re: REVENGE!!!!

Originally posted by odelltrclan
    Originally posted by eldrick
    Originally posted by Flumpy
    I don't care how long Mampy McFarlane can go (On pure potential alone) I'll never be a fan until she actually learns how to jump. What a mess!!! To paraphrase Jon - She's not a long jumper, she just jumps long.
    her technique although far from perfect has been much cleaned up from last year

work in progress & capable currently of 7.20 !!!
    Her technique seems to work well enough for her for now. Wonder what she and her coaches reaction was / will be when they hear about Dwight's comments on that technique. I agree 7.20 is probably there right now.
    what did dwight say ??

Leave a comment:

• odelltrclan
    replied

Originally posted by eldrick
    I don't care how long Mampy McFarlane can go (On pure potential alone) I'll never be a fan until she actually learns how to jump. What a mess!!! To paraphrase Jon - She's not a long jumper, she just jumps long.
    her technique although far from perfect has been much cleaned up from last year

work in progress & capable currently of 7.20 !!!
    Her technique seems to work well enough for her for now. Wonder what she and her coaches reaction was / will be when they hear about Dwight's comments on that technique. I agree 7.20 is probably there right now.

Leave a comment:

• cacique
    replied
    lashinda is obviously #1 in this respect.

tero.

wariner.

trammell.

melkamu (the look of horror on her face as she crosses the finish line is still stamped on my mind...).

lavillenie.

maybe van zyl.

US 4x100 relays... :lol: :shock:

Leave a comment:

• toyracer
    replied

After Isi's sensational comeback in Zurich, who else that either flopped horribly or just plain lost the the WC's needs to find some kind of redemption before the end of the season?
    Isa Phillips.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X