Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sub 3:55 w1500m - when will it happen again?

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sub 3:55 w1500m - when will it happen again?

Does anyone see any women who might break 3:55 soon? It hasn't been done this century. Maybe it's time for the Chinese to arrange a "special " race again.

no, unless we see another Kazankina or Dvirna born :lol: :?

Comment

Re: Sub 3:55 w1500m - when will it happen again?

Originally posted by jpaule
      Does anyone see any women who might break 3:55 soon? It hasn't been done this century. Maybe it's time for the Chinese to arrange a "special " race again.
      I don't think we will see the Chinese pull that trick again.

Comment

Re: Sub 3:55 w1500m - when will it happen again?

Originally posted by Conor Dary
        Originally posted by jpaule
        I don't think we will see the Chinese pull that trick again.
        The turtles are now an environmental issue.

Comment

When I checked the best 2009 time of Jamal (3:56.55) and looked further on the all-time list I saw the venue Z├╝rich frequently present in the top.

We saw a great race last friday, but Weltklasse produced in the past 5 faster races, primarily solo, like indeed the famous Kazankina in1980. The 6th race did equal Jamal's winners time of 3:59.16

Comment

diby/defar/elvan/melky can all do it

give them baseline endurance of 29'50

try

http://www.jundo.co.uk/

with

14'25 -> 2'05.71 , 4'03.87 , 8'25.71
            14'20 -> 2'02.79 , 3'59.76 , 8'20.52
            14'15 -> 1'59.88 , 3'55.66 , 8'15.31
            14'10 -> 1'56.96 , 3'51.55 , 8'10.10

the last line discreprancy indicates we need to jack up that 29'50 to something substantially quicker to "tame" down those shorter distance times - i'll try with 29'40 current next

Comment

29'40 with

14'25 -> 2'07.82 , 4'06.47 , 8'27.95
              14'20 -> 2'04.91 , 4'02.37 , 8'22.73
              14'15 -> 2'01.99 , 3'58.26 , 8'17.52
              14'10 -> 1'59.08 , 3'54.16 , 8'12.31

14'07.5 -> 1'57.62 , 3'52.10 , 8'09.71
              14'05 -> 1'56.16 , 3'50.05 , 8'07.10

the 14'10 looks spot-on

if we are contemplating <14'10, we'll need to jack-up that 29'40 to maybe 29'30 - 29'35 potential for further "taming" of under-distances...

but i need a request ( my fingers are hurting )

Comment

when semenya takes up the distance...

Comment

Originally posted by cacique
                  when semenya takes up the distance...
                  Yes, but the question was for 1500 women

Comment

Maybe guru of track could scout some amazing Jamaicans for you

Comment

He who pays the piper calls the tunes Garry Hill, and I know that. So Fuck You and don't tell me how to act.

It's clear what obtains between certain posters and yourself, If its that they have had subscriptions to your magazine since the year of Christ or they are a part of fraternal circles I don't know but don't come acting like a purist piece of shit.

I can't believe you endorse this rubbish behavior and call yourself a respected editor. SO CURRUPT!!!!!! Paul Henry wants none of this so Fuck You Again, you can't edit the power of the internet!!!!!

Comment

Mr. Henry... Paul, if I may. Your toes hurt less if you wear shoes in this house. They don't hurt at all if you wear steel-toed boots. I can imagine that you've been granted an extended leave of absence to find a retailer who provides a boot which has a protective reinforcement in the toe. Try to find one which is combined with a sole plate so that your feet can be protected from falling objects and punctures from below.

When you return, it would be best to bring along with you a finger guard to avoid risk of injury here as well.
                        Fire Impossible.

Comment

There will be no return.

Comment

Mr. Hill, there are always returns, though sometimes they don't stretch from end-zone to end-zone. How far Mr. Henry is able to carry the ball depends on the T&FN defense.
                            Fire Impossible.

Comment

Working...
                            X