Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The weather in this meet was atrocious....

Comment

7.35 Kipsiro, rather impressive given the wind!

Comment

And what was Mo Farah's excuse for a second rate performance; it was windy for all and if Solinskiy ran sub 7.40, and he has had as long a season as Farah, what is the excuse for Mo Farah ?.

No wonder he somehow did not appear in Zurich in a great 5K. He always runs in the wrong races and is bigged up in the UK as a world beater who trains like crazy. and def was on for a sub 13.00 5K. I am still waiting :roll: .. How many races has Farah had this summer.?.

We were promised by the PR dept of UKA, plus some fans in the UK , plus the man himself , the ''new all confident Mo Farah'' last winter .??

Comment

He fell :roll:
          http://twitter.com/Trackside2011

Comment

I am just amazed that, with modern technology, sprints are still run into headwinds.

Comment

Originally posted by 72
              And what was Mo Farah's excuse for a second rate performance; it was windy for all and if Solinskiy ran sub 7.40, and he has had as long a season as Farah, what is the excuse for Mo Farah ?.

No wonder he somehow did not appear in Zurich in a great 5K. He always runs in the wrong races and is bigged up in the UK as a world beater who trains like crazy. and def was on for a sub 13.00 5K. I am still waiting :roll: .. How many races has Farah had this summer.?.

We were promised by the PR dept of UKA, plus some fans in the UK , plus the man himself , the ''new all confident Mo Farah'' last winter .??
              Its amazing how some posters can be so quick to criticise an athlete, yet cant even be bothered to watch the actual race, if they had they would have seen he was sent crashing to the floor....

Mo Farahs race at Crystal Palace has clearly shown he was in PB shape before the Berlin Games, and that 3.33 1500m run confirmed that.

Comment

Originally posted by nevetsllim
                I don't know why they always insist on holding so many meets in the North of England.
                I say move it to Brighton!

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce Kritzler
                  I am just amazed that, with modern technology, sprints are still run into headwinds.
                  Not as easy as it sounds.

Comment

Working...
                  X