Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TNT
    replied
    The weather must be awful. The marks make it look like everyone is in slow motion!

Leave a comment:

• mump boy
    replied
    Originally posted by The Captain
    I know Gateshead has tradition and enthusiastic fans, but why do we have have a meeting there? The weather is frequently poor and the prevailing wind is a headwind!
    for some trange reason (well my kind of ex live there) i went to this meeting last year. NEVER AGAIN it was the most miserable afternoon of my life.

they have to be seen to have meetings in different parts of the country but not at the expense of having a shit, meeting every year. they can't even be bothered to put in pace makers to make race fast so it all becomes completely pointless

but at least we have colin jackson spouting wisdom, apparently jess won't be able to compete in hep at both europeans and commonwealths next year even though they are 2 months apart :roll:

Leave a comment:

• The Captain
    replied
    I know Gateshead has tradition and enthusiastic fans, but why do we have have a meeting there? The weather is frequently poor and the prevailing wind is a headwind!

Leave a comment:

• mump boy
    replied
    Originally posted by nevetsllim
    Oh dear - now William Sharman is giving one of his speeches :roll:
    he's appaling isn't he, he doesn't talk to the interviewer he talks to the camera !!! :roll:

how lovely is bridget foster

Leave a comment:

• nevetsllim
    replied
    Oh dear - now William Sharman is giving one of his speeches :roll:

Leave a comment:

• gh
    replied
    IAAF results URL

http://www.iaaf.org/gp09/results/eventc ... .html#M800

Leave a comment:

• nevetsllim
    replied
    Wow this is such an exciting meet.

Leave a comment:

• nevetsllim
    started a topic British Grand Prix, Gateshead, Aug 31

British Grand Prix, Gateshead, Aug 31

Dwight Phillips just took the lead in the long jump with a stadium record of 8.39m.
Working...
X