X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tandfman
    replied
    Originally posted by Bruce Kritzler
    I am just amazed that, with modern technology, sprints are still run into headwinds.
    Not as easy as it sounds.

Leave a comment:

• midnightsun
    replied
    Originally posted by nevetsllim
    I don't know why they always insist on holding so many meets in the North of England.
    I say move it to Brighton!

Leave a comment:

• Kai88
    replied
    Originally posted by 72
    And what was Mo Farah's excuse for a second rate performance; it was windy for all and if Solinskiy ran sub 7.40, and he has had as long a season as Farah, what is the excuse for Mo Farah ?.

No wonder he somehow did not appear in Zurich in a great 5K. He always runs in the wrong races and is bigged up in the UK as a world beater who trains like crazy. and def was on for a sub 13.00 5K. I am still waiting :roll: .. How many races has Farah had this summer.?.

We were promised by the PR dept of UKA, plus some fans in the UK , plus the man himself , the ''new all confident Mo Farah'' last winter .??
    Its amazing how some posters can be so quick to criticise an athlete, yet cant even be bothered to watch the actual race, if they had they would have seen he was sent crashing to the floor....

Mo Farahs race at Crystal Palace has clearly shown he was in PB shape before the Berlin Games, and that 3.33 1500m run confirmed that.

Leave a comment:

• Bruce Kritzler
    replied
    I am just amazed that, with modern technology, sprints are still run into headwinds.

Leave a comment:

• nevetsllim
    replied
    He fell :roll:

Leave a comment:

replied
    And what was Mo Farah's excuse for a second rate performance; it was windy for all and if Solinskiy ran sub 7.40, and he has had as long a season as Farah, what is the excuse for Mo Farah ?.

No wonder he somehow did not appear in Zurich in a great 5K. He always runs in the wrong races and is bigged up in the UK as a world beater who trains like crazy. and def was on for a sub 13.00 5K. I am still waiting :roll: .. How many races has Farah had this summer.?.

We were promised by the PR dept of UKA, plus some fans in the UK , plus the man himself , the ''new all confident Mo Farah'' last winter .??

Leave a comment:

• Hano
    replied
    7.35 Kipsiro, rather impressive given the wind!

Leave a comment:

• t_monk
    replied
    The weather in this meet was atrocious....

Leave a comment:

• nevetsllim
    replied
    Originally posted by toyracer
    Did Dwight Thomas false start?
    Yes.

Leave a comment:

• toyracer
    replied
    Did Dwight Thomas false start?

Leave a comment:

• The Captain
    replied
    Note the date though. June not end of August.

Leave a comment:

• Hano
    replied
    Originally posted by nevetsllim
    Originally posted by TNT
    The weather must be awful. The marks make it look like everyone is in slow motion!
    Women's 200m was run into a 3.4m/s headwind!

I don't know why they always insist on holding so many meets in the North of England. Every GBR v. RUS v. USA international in Glasgow was held in wet weather, the last two Gateshead meets have been ruined by weather (wet, wind or wind and rain) and Sheffield in 2007 was an absolute wash-out.
    But ones every hunderd years there is good weather:
    9.77 +1.5 Asafa Powell JAM 23.11.82 1 Gateshead 11.06.2006

Leave a comment:

• nevetsllim
    replied
    Originally posted by TNT
    The weather must be awful. The marks make it look like everyone is in slow motion!
    Women's 200m was run into a 3.4m/s headwind!

I don't know why they always insist on holding so many meets in the North of England. Every GBR v. RUS v. USA international in Glasgow was held in wet weather, the last two Gateshead meets have been ruined by weather (wet, wind or wind and rain) and Sheffield in 2007 was an absolute wash-out.

Leave a comment:

• Paul Henry
    replied
    He who pays the piper calls the tunes Garry Hill, and I know that. So Fuck You and don't tell me how to act.

It's clear what obtains between certain posters and yourself, If its that they have had subscriptions to your magazine since the year of Christ or they are a part of fraternal circles I don't know but don't come acting like a purist piece of shit.

I can't believe you endorse this rubbish behavior and call yourself a respected editor. SO CURRUPT!!!!!! Paul Henry wants none of this so Fuck You Again, you can't edit the power of the internet!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• mump boy
    replied
    the weather's not that bad, it's windy and they had a shower a few minutes ago but that is no excuse for a 3.11 first km in a 3k race with 2 world champions in it !!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X