Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just made the effort to check and it is, the remote wasn't in reaching distance so thus checking had to wait for me going to the toilet.

Comment

good news for those watching it on nbc on sunday... no tom hammond.

the bad news: carol lewis is back.... :cry:

actually she wasn't too bad. she didn't say anything stupid (it was lewis, ato, dwight and carol).

Comment

the bad news: carol lewis is back....

actually she wasn't too bad. she didn't say anything stupid (it was lewis, ato, dwight and carol).

typical good news, bad news senario.
        anyway i just finished watching on universal sports dot com, i will watch nbc too on sunday, i bet they show only 400 w, 100 m, hj w (just vlassic), pv w, (just isi), 400 m, 100 h w, 100 w, 200 m, 5000 m (last four laps) since it is an hour show.

Comment

tm, i guess you don't get univ. sports (tv). i just watched the almost 2 hour show tonight. i don't have cable tv but i get univ. through the air. wasn't too bad, but they showed so few field events, just one throw each from tero, thorki and vasilevskis, for example. but they did show too many jumps of the women's HJ. oh well. they didn't show the w TJ either., or the women's 800.

btw, re-run on sunday at midnight (i guess that should be monday am then) on univ. sports (EST, in the US).

Comment

tm, i guess you don't get univ. sports (tv)./

CORRECT. so whatever universal sports produces i watch on my computer, same one i am using to post on this site. i hope my local cable company owned by comcast will add universal sports for next year.
            also it is good to see nbc is covering some golden league meets, al beit it in an abbreviated and tape delayed fashion. i can't recall when a network last televised a golden league meet.

Comment

It appears there is 2 hours from Brussels on CBC (Canada) this evening, starting at 8:30 pm East Coast time, and 1 hour later in each time zone, so not until 00:30 am Pacific time.

Comment

Originally posted by cacique

the bad news: carol lewis is back.... :cry:

I agree re: Carol Lewis...she did a nice job I thought.

Comment

Working...
                X