X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lovetorun
    replied
    Originally posted by cacique
    good news for those watching it on nbc on sunday... no tom hammond.

the bad news: carol lewis is back.... :cry:

actually she wasn't too bad. she didn't say anything stupid (it was lewis, ato, dwight and carol).
    I agree re: Carol Lewis...she did a nice job I thought.

Leave a comment:

• rasb
    replied
    It appears there is 2 hours from Brussels on CBC (Canada) this evening, starting at 8:30 pm East Coast time, and 1 hour later in each time zone, so not until 00:30 am Pacific time.

Leave a comment:

• tm71
    replied
    tm, i guess you don't get univ. sports (tv)./

CORRECT. so whatever universal sports produces i watch on my computer, same one i am using to post on this site. i hope my local cable company owned by comcast will add universal sports for next year.
    also it is good to see nbc is covering some golden league meets, al beit it in an abbreviated and tape delayed fashion. i can't recall when a network last televised a golden league meet.

Leave a comment:

• cacique
    replied
    tm, i guess you don't get univ. sports (tv). i just watched the almost 2 hour show tonight. i don't have cable tv but i get univ. through the air. wasn't too bad, but they showed so few field events, just one throw each from tero, thorki and vasilevskis, for example. but they did show too many jumps of the women's HJ. oh well. they didn't show the w TJ either., or the women's 800.

btw, re-run on sunday at midnight (i guess that should be monday am then) on univ. sports (EST, in the US).

Leave a comment:

• tm71
    replied

the bad news: carol lewis is back....

actually she wasn't too bad. she didn't say anything stupid (it was lewis, ato, dwight and carol).

typical good news, bad news senario.
    anyway i just finished watching on universal sports dot com, i will watch nbc too on sunday, i bet they show only 400 w, 100 m, hj w (just vlassic), pv w, (just isi), 400 m, 100 h w, 100 w, 200 m, 5000 m (last four laps) since it is an hour show.

Leave a comment:

• cacique
    replied

the bad news: carol lewis is back.... :cry:

Leave a comment:

• Mikewats
    replied
    just made the effort to check and it is, the remote wasn't in reaching distance so thus checking had to wait for me going to the toilet.

Leave a comment:

• Mikewats
    replied
    Is this on UK eurosports?

Leave a comment:

• gh
    replied
    Universal starts in half an hour.

Leave a comment:

• DrJay
    replied
    Originally posted by tm71
    ...he is taking a break i assume after dwight clogged up his head with too much information during the world championships.
    Hilarious

Leave a comment:

• lovetorun
    replied
    Originally posted by gh
    the last TV Guide link we posted (on August 5) said

<<Sunday, September 6
    IAAF Golden League: Memorial Van Dammes from Brussels (2/1c, NBC*)>>

<<*Recap of the Universal Sports broadcast>>
    Thanks...I will tape it so I can "run" throught the ads.

Leave a comment:

• tm71
    replied
    Why do you say this? Has he quit track and field?//

i dont think tom h has quit calling track and field on nbc entirely he is taking a break i assume after dwight clogged up his head with too much information during the world championships. anyway he did not call the weltklasse meet, johnson, boldon and stones did. i suspect he is back home preparing for horse racing or football.

Leave a comment:

• RamGoat
    replied
    "Universal" Sports can kiss my rectus humongous.

Leave a comment:

• longingfornia
    replied
    CBC Canada Monday 1230am Eastern 2 hours
    Cheers

Leave a comment:

• cacique
    replied
    ha... you wish, marguerite. but he wasn't in zuerich, so maybe tm is right.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X