Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Usain Bolt hits london clubs

the other night usain was out on the town with Micky Rourke last night it was the Chelsea footballers

http://www.thelondonpaper.com/thelondon ... -dance-off

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/showbiz/a ... article.do

not sure what this does for his training but i think it's great for the sport
    i deserve extra credit

A year ago his non-track activities caused the armchair moral advisers here to say he wasn't focused and wouldn't be able to reach Beijing levels again. Maybe this time it means 9.45 and 19.00 for 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by KevinM
      A year ago his non-track activities caused the armchair moral advisers here to say he wasn't focused and wouldn't be able to reach Beijing levels again.
      I was one of those doubters, but it had nothing to do with morality - I really thought he hadn't done the work. I was wrong and am delighted I was.

Comment

He could be resting,Hence that Aisa trip could be possible :lol: :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by Marlow
          Originally posted by KevinM
          A year ago his non-track activities caused the armchair moral advisers here to say he wasn't focused and wouldn't be able to reach Beijing levels again.
          I was one of those doubters, but it had nothing to do with morality - I really thought he hadn't done the work. I was wrong and am delighted I was.
          I was one of those too and mine did have something to do with morality.

Which of course would mean that his Berlin performances prove nothing. :wink:

I also thought he hadnt done the work since he said as much.

Why is this a thread? :?
          The fool has said...there is no God. Psa 14

Comment

Bolt DID the work. Just look at those times. Says it ALL.

Comment

Working...
            X